gonzalesna

Help make Gonzo's DZ-hopping plans!

Well, apparently the Kansas City Skydiving Center is a weekend only dropzone. Went out there and found it but didn't see a soul around. Maybe next trip.

I just had to give you shit on it anyway. ;) When are you coming through Alabama?

in about a week and a half or so. Should be around the 25th.

Edit to add: I get enough shirt from Walt. I don't need any more from you. (Pun intended):D:D:D

:D Okay, just let me know a few days ahead of time, and I'll see if we can grab a beer or two together or something.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well, apparently the Kansas City Skydiving Center is a weekend only dropzone. Went out there and found it but didn't see a soul around. Maybe next trip.

I just had to give you shit on it anyway. ;) When are you coming through Alabama?

Edit to add: I get enough shirt from Walt. I don't need any more from you. (Pun intended):D:D:D

:D Okay, just let me know a few days ahead of time, and I'll see if we can grab a beer or two together or something.

Still not jumping, eh?
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Still not jumping, eh?

I might be. We'll see.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Still not jumping, eh?

I might be. We'll see.

Just gimme the word... or the sign... :P:D:ph34r:
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Leaving Kansas City tomorrow...

I'll be driving south through Tulsa, Oklahoma and down to Houston, Texas. I'll be at Skydive Spaceland throughout the week, then at Temple on Saturday.B|B|

Come on down dude! Weather is supposed to be great...and looks like we'll be able to do our tube dive since we will have a caravan this weekend!:)
And I'll teach you a few signs so you can communicate with Billy......at least enough to get you in trouble!:)

Can't wait to see you in a few days!!!

Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Come on down dude! Weather is supposed to be great...and looks like we'll be able to do our tube dive since we will have a caravan this weekend!:)
And I'll teach you a few signs so you can communicate with Billy......at least enough to get you in trouble!:)

Sounds good to me.:)
Glad weather looks prominent... that's why I'm leaving Kansas City so early though. They're suppossed to be getting rain tomorrow with the rain turning into snow. I'm leaving tomorrow so I don't get stuck here just in case the rain freezes and makes a mess.

As far as signing goes, I'll be happy to learn, but like any language people learn, I wanna learn the bad stuff.:D;) I wanna be able to cuss billy out in his own language.>:(:D

Are you having fun? :)

I guess... had some female issues going on, but other than that, ya.

So far, I've demolished 3 bottles of jack daniel's and a few cases of beer. That doesn't include what I've downed at the bars here in KC.:S

Glad weather looks prominent... that's why I'm leaving Kansas City so early though. They're suppossed to be getting rain tomorrow with the rain turning into snow. I'm leaving tomorrow so I don't get stuck here just in case the rain freezes and makes a mess.

As far as signing goes, I'll be happy to learn, but like any language people learn, I wanna learn the bad stuff.:D;) I wanna be able to cuss billy out in his own language.>:(:D

And when you show off your newly learned signs, I'll be telling you that you're doing them all wrong! :D

And when you show off your newly learned signs, I'll be telling you that you're doing them all wrong! :D

Like that's something NEW for him?! :S:P

The Pessimist says: "It can't possibly get any worse!"
The Optimist says: "Sure it can!"

don't make me hide the batteries to your hearing aid.:|

:P:D

Don't make me hide the battery from your vehicle! :ph34r::D

what battery? I drive a flinstone-mobile

Fine, then I'll hide the stone wheels! Say wait a minute, did you steal Airtwardo's car? I'm telling!!! :D

What we need is either a web page or one of those maps like the one used to track Santa Claus...it would give us plenty of warning with time to bail like the KC boys did.
:D:D:P

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Fine, then I'll hide the stone wheels! Say wait a minute, did you steal Airtwardo's car? I'm telling!!! :D

Waddn't me...:)

What we need is either a web page or one of those maps like the one used to track Santa Claus...it would give us plenty of warning with time to bail like the KC boys did.
:D:D:P

Ya, but there'd be a delay... I'd find a way to tie it to a 500 mile long rope, that way I get there way before you think I will...>:(

(Put in bad Hurricane Katrina joke here.)B|

What's a car? :)

No car? What was your ride, a woolly mammoth??? :ph34r:

Naaa.....an Alligator, the original Low Rider! B|

I thought that was your dad... the one that slithered out of the ocean.:P:ph34r:

I thought that was your dad... the one that slithered out of the ocean.:P:ph34r:

Watch it Zippy, I'll be home to kick yer butt tomorrow! :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Ya, but you'll need a long nap after all that migrating... I mean traveling.:ph34r::P

Ya, but you'll need a long nap after all that migrating... I mean traveling.:ph34r::P

Yeah, but I should do MORE...last time I was here it was new! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~