gonzalesna

Help make Gonzo's DZ-hopping plans!

I'm moving from 29 Palms, CA to Pensacola, FL. I leave the 7th of January and check in on the 27th. I'll be traveling through Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida. I want to hit up a bunch of DZ's along the way, so...

Here's the list so far:

Eloy
Temple
Spaceland
Gold Coast Skydivers
Emerald Coast Skydivers
The Farm

Where else should I go?

Funny you mention "The Farm" several times and even give a date yet you dont mention "Georgia" any where . hmmm just wondering lol

Because I wouldn't be traveling through Georgia otherwise. I'm going out of my way to jump at the farm because I don't know when I can get up there again.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Gonzo's on the way......Gonzo's on the way

Hi Ho the Dario, Gonzo's on the way!!:)

Y'all have fun and Kathleen - make sure you hug him for me.

What!>:( You're not coming?!

Nah... I don't think I'll be there. I could change my mind, but right now, it's pretty set.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Ok, guys! I'm off for Phoenix to visit my cousin, then onward to Eloy!!!B|B|B|:)

Lay a big, fat, sloppy one on Bartt for me. PAHLEEZ!! :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Ok, guys! I'm off for Phoenix to visit my cousin, then onward to Eloy!!!B|B|B|:)

Lay a big, fat, sloppy one on Bartt for me. PAHLEEZ!! :)

Bartt moved outta Brett's place, but I think he's still in Phoenix. I'll pass on a hello for ya.:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Bartt moved outta Brett's place, but I think he's still in Phoenix. I'll pass on a hello for ya.:)

Well, then... Tell Brett I said hello. Due to the wife and kiddos, you don't need to lay a sloppy one on him. :P I don't want to be the home-wrecker, heart-breaker... If you talk to Bartt, tell him to call me. You should still have my number if he lost it.

Be careful and we'll see you soon!

Well, then... Tell Brett I said hello. Due to the wife and kiddos, you don't need to lay a sloppy one on him. :P I don't want to be the home-wrecker, heart-breaker... If you talk to Bartt, tell him to call me. You should still have my number if he lost it.

Be careful and we'll see you soon!

B|

I'll be leaving Phoenix tomorrow morning and I don't know if I'll have an opportunity to get on dz.com after today. Therefore, LisaH will be my point of contact. I'll have her post updates for me as to when and where I am and will be.

If you want to get ahold of me, PM LisaH and she'll gimme a call. From there, I'll decide if you're cool enough for her to PM you back my number.:P

Eloy tomorrow!B|

ya, wasn't the tranny though... was the transmission speed sensor. $17 at autozoneB|

Reminds me of that commercial, where the guy thought he had to replace the entire starter, but it turned out to be a smaller part within... after having it checked out there. Cool deal!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

ya, wasn't the tranny though... was the transmission speed sensor. $17 at autozoneB|

Reminds me of that commercial, where the guy thought he had to replace the entire starter, but it turned out to be a smaller part within... after having it checked out there. Cool deal!

Except they didn't figure it out for me... they just sold me the replacement part.:P

Yup, that thing we both looked up at the same time... glad it solved the problem, though.

Ya, definately glad I didn't have to replace the whole tranny. That probably would've canceled pretty much my entire DZ tour.[:/]

I'll be leaving Phoenix tomorrow morning and I don't know if I'll have an opportunity to get on dz.com after today. Therefore, LisaH will be my point of contact. I'll have her post updates for me as to when and where I am and will be.

If you want to get ahold of me, PM LisaH and she'll gimme a call. From there, I'll decide if you're cool enough for her to PM you back my number.:P

Eloy tomorrow!B|

Update:

He's at Eloy. Sounds like he had a good time last night. >

Sending out the word that he is buying his "first time at Eloy" case of beer tonight and still has 1 bottle of Jack.

He has his guitar with him and said he will be the "one stop shop source for entertainment tonight."
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Update:

He is at the Colorado/New Mexico state line. Heading to Mile-Hi (sp). He'll be there tomorrow for a day or two.

Word out to Sartre, he says, "I see how it is, you wait until I leave to show up to Eloy :D."

Oh, and beer paid to Eloy. Got in 5 jumps and had a great time. Squeak has pics.

That's all for now.

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Update:

He got 2 jumps in at Mile Hi and is on his way to Kansas City. He will be at Skydive Kansas City tomorrow. Asks if anyone knows if they are open during the week right now.

I suppose he could just call. :D

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Tell him I said, "Oh, I see how it is. You wait until I leave to show up at Mile Hi.":P

Of course... you scare me...:P:D

Getting a REALLY late start this morning... er... afternoon... I blame the booze:D

Can't go to Skydive KC, since DZ.com reports them having an AAD requirement.

Going to the Kansas City Skydiving Center instead. Just about to leave. Damn it's cold outside though.

Speaking of cold... my hat's off to you cold weather jumpers. You've clearly got some well sized testicles. I couldn't handle that cold weather crap all winter.:S

Speaking of cold... my hat's off to you cold weather jumpers. You've clearly got some well sized testicles. I couldn't handle that cold weather crap all winter.:S

What? You're either a fucking U.S. Marine, or you're a fucking wimp! Well??? Which one are ya??? :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What? You're either a fucking U.S. Marine, or you're a fucking wimp! Well??? Which one are ya??? :D:D:D

I lived in the desert for 3 years where it's 120 during the summer, you fooking deaf bastard.:P

I'd probably have no problem with it if I'd still been living in Wisconsin where 40 degree weather is a blessing during this time of year.

Well, apparently the Kansas City Skydiving Center is a weekend only dropzone. Went out there and found it but didn't see a soul around. Maybe next trip.

Well, apparently the Kansas City Skydiving Center is a weekend only dropzone. Went out there and found it but didn't see a soul around. Maybe next trip.

I just had to give you shit on it anyway. ;) When are you coming through Alabama?

I just had to give you shit on it anyway. ;) When are you coming through Alabama?

in about a week and a half or so. Should be around the 25th.

Edit to add: I get enough shirt from Walt. I don't need any more from you. (Pun intended):D:D:D