DSE

Mesquite Boogie pix

I am very jealous that we aren't down there with ya! Mesquite is beautiful and hopefully bigbird is taking good care of you guys! I miss the caravan and can't wait until she comes home.:P

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

That's not the wife:$
Yeah...Internet connection here is horrible, and it didn't show all the "0"s I'd typed, until after I'd saved it.:$:S

http://www.spottedeagle.com/Skydive/Mesquite1/content/IMG_0793_large.html

HAHAH! Wow, I never knew what that looked like.
NICE shots.

I'll post a few of mine in a few days.
(I filmed a few big ways today and FINALLY got one the completed.)
My photos

My Videos

I am very jealous that we aren't down there with ya! Mesquite is beautiful and hopefully bigbird is taking good care of you guys! I miss the caravan and can't wait until she comes home.:P

I added a personal touch to bigbird for you. Hopefully, it will still be there when you get it back:D
EDIT: well I'm off to go gamble and eat some dinner.
I'll post later.
My photos

My Videos

I saw that rig from 500ish ft (before I did my 90*).

You'd be surpirsed how often I stick my feet out that far and do a LIMBO-styled landing.:D
WHen I have a lot of speed (fast for me) I stick my feet how 4 sceonds in front of me.

I.E. My feet hit the ground 4 sencods before but body passes over it. lol

My photos

My Videos

You'd be surpirsed how often I stick my feet out that far and do a LIMBO-styled landing.
WHen I have a lot of speed (fast for me) I stick my feet how 4 sceonds in front of me.

PSA: (in case you or others don't know) Thats a very good way to eventually hurt yourself. Reaching for the ground with your feet and or leaning back in the harness that far is a recipe for disaster. End of PSA.

The follow on pictures of you after your Gumby landing technique are simply hilarious.:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

[
I added a personal touch to bigbird for you. Hopefully, it will still be there when you get it back:D
I'll post later.

Please - no more farting in our Big Bird!!:P:P
Our air force boys do enough of it here - the smell probably remains, but you don't have to add to it for us;)

Wish we were there visiting her and making a few jumps.
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

from left to right its Jeremy, you , farris, Mike.
What the hell is jeremy doing with the brief case?:ph34r:

Ha! It does kind of look like that briefcase is stuck in his suit! A very fun jump followed this pic!

And the landings after:
Jeremy:
http://www.spottedeagle.com/Skydive/Mesquite2/content/IMG_0867_large.html

Farris:
http://www.spottedeagle.com/Skydive/Mesquite2/content/IMG_0866_large.html

DSE:
http://www.spottedeagle.com/Skydive/Mesquite2/content/IMG_0870_large.html

Mike:
http://www.spottedeagle.com/Skydive/Mesquite2/content/IMG_0868_large.html

It was nice to meet you DSE! Come on down anytime and we'll fly!

This boogie rocked! I had 14 fantastic jumps! And it ended so perfectly (despite the high winds) with a totally sick dual wingsuit rodeo stack with tons of trackers following beside/behind. Kudos to JT's girl for hanging on despite missing the exit count. What a RAD jump! The best one yet!
- - -
I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

[
I'll post later.

Please - no more farting in our Big Bird!!:P:P
Our air force boys do enough of it here - the smell probably remains, but you don't have to add to it for us;)

Wish we were there visiting her and making a few jumps.
NO I DIDNT FART. I ADDED A PERSONAL TOUCH THOUGH. Its something you may get to see and laugh at.

Scott,
I agree with you on the disaster thing. I often land while sliding my feet on the .Rather then keeping them lifted during the last 6 inches of flight, I stick em out and drag em. Sometimes I gotta stick em out to get them sliding. That's when I get that position. Mainly because My brain says stand up, but my ground speed says not to.

Yep, I agree that I could get fucked up, though.
Thanks for the Safety notice though. SERIOUSLY!
My photos

My Videos

This boogie rocked! I had 14 fantastic jumps! And it ended so perfectly (despite the high winds) with a totally sick dual wingsuit rodeo stack with tons of trackers following beside/behind. Kudos to JT's girl for hanging on despite missing the exit count. What a RAD jump! The best one yet!

I am so mad that I missed that jump...by 3 minutes.
Spot, I would love to see those pictures.
My photos

My Videos

I am so mad that I missed that jump...by 3 minutes.
Spot, I would love to see those pictures.

I wish you could of made the jump too! I don't think anyone got any good video...I so wish I had worn my camera....but I thought the jump was complex enough..probably the right decision! I have it in my brain at least!!!B|

BTW-VERY nice 14 way pic above JT! You should send that one to Parachutist!
- - -

ya need to water that grass :ph34r:

Dude, the only way you're landing in grass in Mesquite is if you land in a golf course. But...I think most of us have done that at least once. :)

See aerial view in JT's photo : The landing area is that spot under the guy's left armpit who is wearing the red and yellow jumpsuit.
- - -

Shee---it, I havent landed on the golf course.

As tempting as it is I dont wanna add distain between wolf creek and SD mesquite by messing up their grass.

And I have had a few bad spots over the years but I normally pulled high....

EDIT:

BTW-VERY nice 14 way pic above JT! You should send that one to Parachutist!

Thank you! I was Stokied when that one built. I had been filming RW all day (2 other jumps:D)in hopes to get something.
I think I posted the info above but I was glad the quality came out so well. I had to bump up the ISO due to sunset, which adds grain to the image.
I'll probably send it in. I may write up a small blurb and see if they'll print it.
My photos

My Videos

Shee---it, I havent landed on the golf course.

........You haven't?????...I have only been their once for a tandem and the guy I rode up with landed in the golf course:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!