Unstable

It's Saturday - Why arn't YOU jumping?!?

I'm not jumping because I'm at Miami Beach and I am still only a student with 6 jumps. I with I was jumping, but I'll settle for wading in the beautiful Atlantic Ocean in the nice warm weather. I'll be jumping next weekend in the frigid air of Idaho (and loving every minute of it!!!)
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Has anybody ever done the donating blood for money thing? I'd like to keep my kidney and most of my liver, but selling blood for money doesn't sound too bad.

I think you have to sell plasma ... I think whole blood can only be donated in the U.S.

Does it pay good?

Depends on what you consider to be good pay ... here's what I found by googling...

http://www.ehow.com/how_110908_sell-plasma.html

You could just get a job.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Current conditions are 30 degrees and overcast, ceiling is 1800 feet.

Besides that, we currently have no plane, and even if we did, it's hard to scrape up even 4 hardy souls this time of year.

Oh, and tomorrow's high is supposed to be 21 and Monday's 17, with lows in the single digits.

Vint

oh now Vint....you have me at 30 degrees:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: - I am ready to go play but for the reasons you listed -sigh-
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Its the Pacific NorthWET....its the WET season in what has been a record setting WET year

Its raining.. DUH.....and then snowing great big globbular 1" snowflake clusters... then back to rain... then snow again.... ever jumped in that kind of shit????????????????/

It sucks...

BUT after the cleaning people left.... went to see National Treasure...Book of Secrets.. purty good stuff.

Its the Pacific NorthWET....its the WET season in what has been a record setting WET year

Its raining.. DUH.....and then snowing great big globbular 1" snowflake clusters... then back to rain... then snow again.... ever jumped in that kind of shit????????????????/

Hey Jeanie, isn't it about time to start the Lost Prairie thread:o:o:o

It sucks...

BUT after the cleaning people left.... went to see National Treasure...Book of Secrets.. purty good stuff.

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Our DZ is open and jumping despite the high of 24 deg F for the day, but the runway is ploughed and we're going up.

I'm calling it a day for me though. I love jumping in the cold, but I was up for a few hours last night tossing my cookies after eatting some chicken that wasn't prepared all the way. So, I may swing out later and help with the accounting, but I'm resting today.

Because it is busy season and I work for a big four accounting firm so they have the fuck me on the ass on saturdays instead of giving me the day off.

No lube of course, it keeps us inline.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Hey Jeanie, isn't it about time to start the Lost Prairie thread

DUDE..... It would get an INSTA LOCK

;)

Oh, I'm sure Andrea would cut us some slack.>:([:/]
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

-8 and sunny. Waiting at the DZ for anyone else to show. Wild fan is here with me. I live here, she has no excuse other then being HARD CORE (and she loves me, Who wouldn't).

YEAH! That's what I wanna hear! Way to be hardcore - you are the coolest person on these forums. :|
=========Shaun ==========

Its winter up here, the slope at white pass was awsome today, did alot of playing out in the trees, gonna be sore tomorrow.... it was freakin awsome!

as it gets cold up here, my interest in jumping outta an airplane just seems to vanish. Been there, done that, dont have any interest in repeating it anytime soon.

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

All of my linens are in cute baskets on the shelf now.

You're such a girl!

I saw the Phantom Brigade go out of the plane at 800 feet. Low ceilings are not an excuse, people!
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Oh, I'm sure Andrea would cut us some slack.

Nope she found it...Guess we all have to wait thru the long cold wet winter.. till March 24.... while she and all the people in Florida are jumping their asses off and talking about it.