ExAFO

What is your housecat doing right now?

Usually sleeping on my gear bag...or stalking the dog. You would think that she would get it through her head that he now weighs 105lbs and can take her out. She has hated him from day one, and he loves her.(?) You would think that she just might understand that a doberman could just think of her as a snack..oh no, not Sadie.
She smacks the shit out of Cooper, and he just takes it and keeps wagging his tail.
Now, don't try to come in my house without permissionB|
I love that dog.:ph34r:
Right now she's tormenting the poor dog who is sleeping on the couch.
Damn nocturnal beast.
Sue

Our cat is sulking because our younger daughter left to go back to college this morning. Our girl tried to say goodbye to kitty, but she wouldn't let her come near her. so now she's lying in the sun by her spy window, feeling sorry for herself (the cat, not the daughter, who is on the road at this moment).

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

After being a PITA since 6 AM (it's Sunday, people!) she is now peacefully curled up on my lap now that I'm WIDE AWAKE!
If anybody knows an effective way to teach kittens to read the calendar, let me know!:D

Mine's been a PITA since about 6 this morning as well. Meowing to wake me up, batting shit off the dresser, tormenting the other cat.

I'm about to throw him outside in the snow to cool off. But he likes that.

:D:D
'Shell

Tending to her babies. She had 7 & she did everything right! She purrs so loud when the kids are 'bellied up to the bar' you can hear her 6 feet (2 meters) away.

Seven? Are there enough taps at the bar? :o
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Tending to her babies. She had 7 & she did everything right! She purrs so loud when the kids are 'bellied up to the bar' you can hear her 6 feet (2 meters) away.

Seven? Are there enough taps at the bar? :o

I think they've got 8 'spigots', IIRC...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

The twins were well fed today. Now, they're sleeping it off so they can get back to their plotting to take over the world when they wake up.

What a great name that would be for a pair of kitties: Pinky and the Brain!

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

flying to Dallas maybe???

That's really amazing, but what caught my eye was the article below it about the fat woman who died on the couch. Ewwwww! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon