cathybmw

Johnny Gates

I was just thinking about him yesterday....about all the places i saw him, about him tracking away into the sunset on his last dive, about how i never bothered becoming a Muff Brother, and how the good people of the world leave us too soon.

Muff Muff

Hey Cathy.... YOUR/OUR Brother and I met at the WFFC in 2004 and then again05 and 06, He loved jumpin out of the CASA's that I was helping load! I never got to make any jumps with Him, but He was always so cool to me.. Him and Jo always giving me a smile.... I think of Him and Her everyday...

Wish I could have came down for the Christmas boogie with my kid, Jo!!! I would have really enjoyed another one of OUR hugs dear! Thinking of YOU TWO ALL the time, not a day goes by that I dont!!

CIAOS on the other side Bro....muff muff muff......muff muff!

I wish we could have made the jump yesterday but the wind was terrible. It was nice having a few people gather at the DZ and release the black and red balloons and of course we had a safety meeting at the muff trailer in Johnny's honor :P

You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Yes Johnny did spend his dash very well! Johnny is an amazing beautiful person, I don't make it out to zhills often, but when I do, you can sort sense that he is still there in a way... sounds crazy I know.... God Bless you Johnny!!!! Enjoy those enternal blue skies, my friend!

More than likely your right and I am wrong about Her. I remember long hair and a pinkish/greyish jumpsuit... But I dont think they were married or anything, they just always came across the landing area together with other jumpers for a muff muff jump.... Sorry for any confusion!

Sometimes I remember clearly and well... sometimes I don't!:S

obtw marc... we are a RARE breed thats spells our names with a c "for class" as oppossed to a k "for a mark on society"..... lol!;) At least that is what I was told growing up!!

peace....

my last jump with johnny was on a 5 way at bridge day 2006 with me and some friends... i never knew it would be the last...

I wish I would have had some ear muffs :(

Here's a :D to johnny,

Anyone else finish this....

him, him, ____________ _____________

Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

my last jump with johnny was on a 5 way at bridge day 2006 with me and some friends... i never knew it would be the last...

I wish I would have had some ear muffs :(

Here's a :D to johnny,

Anyone else finish this....

him, him, ____________ _____________

F^($ HIM!!

MUFF MUFF
~FREEFLYER84~
MUFF#3784

I wish I would have had some ear muffs

You can still do a muff jump and get your muff brothers number. Contact HappyThoughts for more info.....plus ZHills still hosts the annual muff brothers reunion in March.
No one can replace Johnny on the ride to altitude, but we can strive to keep the faith!B|

marc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton