ntrprnr

OMFG! Heath Ledger Found Dead

Exactly, but Elvis wasn't able to act alone, he's getting on in age. The Novus Ordo Mundi obviously setup the supporting agencies that also used the Greys that are living under the Denver International Airport.

So they didn't need the black helicopters.

They wanted them but J. has a contract for their use...but can't talk about it for another few weeks.

Which J?:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Exactly, but Elvis wasn't able to act alone, he's getting on in age. The Novus Ordo Mundi obviously setup the supporting agencies that also used the Greys that are living under the Denver International Airport.

They wanted them but J. has a contract for their use...but can't talk about it for another few weeks.

Up&down J.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Up&down J.

Pswah . . .
Ain't no worries there -
I know a guy that knows a guy that could really use those helicopters . . .
He might have been the goto guy that had Heath taken out.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Reality check. He was famous so he gets the publicity for offing himself. We too often hear "Too young and lost in his prime."

Yet those losing their life in their prime while serving their country barely get a line in the local paper.

Sorry, but I don't have much sympathy for those who are Hollywood famous and are not capable of handling the "stress". They can walk away.

Sorry for the SC type rant. Just a pet peeve of mine.

I'll come back later and read the rest of the thread. I'm not surprised. I liked his work but I thought something was 'up' with this guy right after he started touring for Brokeback Mountain. He was saying some very weird stuff. Very self-absorbed and its sad that we take young people and treat them as if every word they say means more as a celebrity than everyone else. He was just a 'guy' with problems and now everyone is surprised he acted on those problems?

Anytime you have a key to one of the Olsen Twins apartments, its a matter of time.~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

I don't quite get the discussion...I don't think anyone has said that it was "more sad" than any other young person who died today or will tomorrow. He happens to be famous so we discuss. I liked his acting. It's sad he's gone.

Maybe we can get HH to make a forum where someone can make a post for every single person who dies every single day. :S

My suspicion is also "non-intentional suicide".

A very good friend of mine took an entire bottle of sleeping pills and a bottle of wine every night for 10 years. (she'd take half of each bottle to fall asleep, and the other halves around 3am when she'd wake up). -I didn't know about this until recently.

She didn't die, but one more drug tossed into the mix and she could have.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I don't quite get the discussion...I don't think anyone has said that it was "more sad" than any other young person who died today or will tomorrow. He happens to be famous so we discuss. I liked his acting. It's sad he's gone.

Maybe we can get HH to make a forum where someone can make a post for every single person who dies every single day. :S

I poop too much.
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

Personally I thought he was beyond cute and would have been watching for him. I'm sorry he turned out to be so weak in the real life sector. He seemed so capable in "A Knights Tale". I feel so let down now. :(

And I feel really bad for his child left behind. I'm thinking it might have been an accidental overdose. maybe we'll never know. [:/]

Personally I thought he was beyond cute and would have been watching for him. I'm sorry he turned out to be so weak in the real life sector. He seemed so capable in "A Knights Tale". I feel so let down now. :(

And I feel really bad for his child left behind. I'm thinking it might have been an accidental overdose. maybe we'll never know. [:/]

You know, just two days ago I was having a discussion with the kids about Heath Ledger and I told them that he was mighty cute and if he ever came to the door and wanted me to go with him, I would go. Now he's dead. So that will never happen now. Looks like your stuck with me. ;)

Hummm, you weren't in the vicinity of Heath this afternoon were you? Did you encourage him to take a nap? :S:o

I don't think I've ever seen any of his films. I knew who he was, but I don't recall a single film.

Anyway, I give him props for beating Britney to it.:P More shock value.

BTW, what happened to Brad Renfro? I just saw the film 'Sleepers'. He did a great job in that film.

BTW again: I'm not really a cold bastard as I may seem in this post. I am sad for his loved ones, particularly his daughter.

This is terrible. My god, he only lived around the corner.

His father has told reporters here that Heath had pnemonia.

Sounds like he just mixed the wrong sleeping pills while he was very sick.

I have had this illness before and it is very unpleasent. I also do not sleep much , maybe 3 hours a night and usually awake for 3 days straight every week.

Poor guy. In noway do i believe this was a suicide.

You guys maybe laughing and not giving a shit but New Zealand and Australia are mourning his death.
Heath had just recently sold his house in Bronte, just around the corner from where i was living, Many of his friends are at his local tonight morning his death and I have been told that the Bronte and Bondi surf crowd are having a memorial on the beach tonight.

What a sad day, Such an intelligent man, alot would say that his choice of film roles such as Brokeback mountain were very intelligent choices, I would have to agree, after all it was broke back mountain that launched his career.
I for one am sad about his passing, just as i would be if it was Nicole Kidman, Rachaelk Hunter or Russel Crowe.

I think it will be a very sad night on the beach tonight.

Heath Ledger was a typical 20 something australian man whose only difference was he shot to fame.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Before we all assume suicide, let’s consider the recent epidemic of sleep walking/sleep driving, etc from taking prescribed sleep medication. Ambien for one. This stuff can have pretty crazy side-effects on an unsuspecting person. Even at the prescribed dosage with no alcohol. Yes, he od’d, but did he do this while sleepwalking? Sounds crazy, but it happens.

Just my 2 pennies.

is

The other thought to consider -

whether the coroner decides this is suicide or accidental overdose, it wouldn't really give the "answer." There is no way now to know his thoughts or intentions prior to his death. His mind is now quiet (that we can understand).... speculating on it is rather arrogant.

Acting wise I guess he was ok, not that bad. Not that great either. But he would not have been a legendary actor in the end. After his youthful looks faded, he would have too. Him dying young is the only way his name will go down in infamy...remembered because "He died so young, before he had a chance to develop into a great actor".[:/]

So far, this is the oldest I've ever been.

Acting wise I guess he was ok, not that bad. Not that great either. But he would not have been a legendary actor in the end. After his youthful looks faded, he would have too.

I remember people sayin' that about Tom Cruise too....;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Y'know, I like Heath, always thought he was a good actor and damned easy on the eyes and was sad to see news of his death, but when I saw the juxtaposition of the CNN headlines on my google homepage today, it definitely put things in perspective ...
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke