Darktreader

flawed legal system...

Why is it Phillip morris has been sued for cancer, Mcdonalds has been sued for making people fat, but I cant sue Anheuser Busch for all the ugly girls I fucked??
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

Why is it Phillip morris has been sued for cancer, Mcdonalds has been sued for making people fat, but I cant sue Anheuser Busch for all the ugly girls I fucked??

Because when you paid them, your money was a contract saying you knew what you were getting for the price. ;)

Why is it Phillip morris has been sued for cancer?

I don't think you are understanding very much about those lawsuits. The meat n' bones of it had nothing to do with cancer, it had to do with lying about medical findings for years (over 50 years they denied smoking had any adverse effects on health). Marketing directly to underaged children, bribing government officials, the list goes on.

As for the McDonalds, that's a fucking shame. How about all the law suits against our sport?!?!?
=========Shaun ==========

Because when you paid them, your money was a contract saying you knew what you were getting for the price. ;)

I'm no expert on american law, but if it's not coming with a warning label about that, you should have a good case...

:D
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?