dropdeded

Medic School

Good luck

More importantly... May you enjoy the challenges and learning opportunities. May you feel wonder and awe with your ability to help those that need your assistance. May you not grow too jaded with the morbid humor that sometimes is necessary.

:)

Thanks guys, yep been 5 years now. I've had a pretty good run of experience with great exposure to a wide range of situations. Started BLS transfers, ALS transfers, rural 911, metro 911, great partners for the most part that put me to work;) Im not going in with a bunch of unrealistic expectations, and I'll do the best I can, thats all I can do.

And I still like the jobB|

dropdeded

------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Best of luck bud...I'm jealous. I just took my EMT-I recertification test waiting on the results. Hopefully I'll be in Medic school soon too.

For all those non-lifesaving people. Just remember, we're off duty when we're at the DZ, therefore we have no duty to act. So be nice, I might help you out.
Blue Skies

Depends on your employment status. Employed privately, you have no legal duty to act. Employed publically, you have a legal duty to act, but only if you're sworn.

Almost everyone has a moral duty to act; unless of course, they have no morals.

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

I have been an EMT for six weeks already. I started Medic school couple weeks ago. I think we need more trained people on the DZs. Good luck with your class. I heard cardio part is the worst.
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" Franklin

First week was great:) Guess I was meant to have 5 hours to study that night:P

I think the next 2 weeks will give me a good idea as to what Im in for as far as the didactics go. Really, Im having fun and the whole deal is interesting to me, tough, but interesting.

------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Yo! I just started medic school @ CCSF on the 16th, Awesome. We're starting with A&P. Where are you going to school.
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"