Muenkel

WTH, we might as well start the Happy Birthday Sunshine thread now!

I'll volunteer to be the recipient!!

Happy B-Day Sunny One!

Geeezz Louise you kids.... It is SUNNY's Birthday and She should be getting the presents! So I will give it to Her however She may want it!!!....
Aren't ANY of you paying attention to me? http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3097038;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

damnit, I totally feel like no one is listening....

Oh Billy, don't tell me you woke her up. I talked to her earlier and she said she was going to bed early.

I also sang to her. I bet she'd get a kick out of a deaf guy singing to her.;) But I'd wait till tomorrow.

Oh Billy, don't tell me you woke her up. I talked to her earlier and she said she was going to bed early.

I also sang to her. I bet she'd get a kick out of a deaf guy singing to her.;) But I'd wait till tomorrow.

She had a request in the Drunk Dial forum needing someone to wake her up at 4 AM this morning. I set my alarm at 3:55 and texted her. Of course, futuredivot wasn't going to let me hog all the glory and he called her ten minutes later. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'll volunteer to be the recipient!!

I've found it almost impossible to perform road head on a woman driver. You'd have to be Gene Simmons to do an adequate job.

Got any pointers ?

Oh, yeah.....happy birthday C.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."