RkyMtnHigh

Too cute

My niece and nephew got cell phones for Christmas and both called today and asked for my cell phone number. I gave it to them and they said "wow, Aunt Katee, that's a lot of numbers". I said "yeah because I'm in another state, I get three extra numbers, the first three..that's my area code":D

Oh goodness. They are only 11 and 12 yrs old. I hope they dont run up a huge monthly bill. I'm not sure they realize that talking on a cell phone is NOT "Free".:S

Absolutely! I do love chatting with those kids. They are awesome. As weird as it seems, I've actually learned a lot from THEM. In March, I am treating my nephew to his first tandem for his 18th Birthday. It's all he talks about. He's too cute. On his myspace page, he has a "countdown" blog for his FIRST SKYDIVE!B|

Hey, weekends are free, aren't they? Our family all seems to call each other on Saturdays and Sundays and catch up with everything. I bet they love calling their cool Aunt Katee.B|

Hey, you gonna swoop your nephew's tandem? Vskydiver has done that for our niece and kids. They loved it.:)