Pammi

Merrick and Pammi's New Skydiver

What an effortless and joyful tandem that was! Samantha was VERY switched on for a first time skydiver, especially at such a young age. I was very impressed by her being so at ease, so attentive, and not having to remind her about ANYTHING! B|

It was an honor to be asked . . . you two were some of the first dotommers I got to know online, then eventually in person once you moved east. It was fantastic to see you again.

Thanks for posting the pics . . . Kevin Carver (THERatBoy) was the camera flyer. It was great to be "in the groove" with him again; I had not been paired with him in a while. It was also nice to find myself in Bravo Sierra again as well - filling in while the PAC is in the hangar for its 100 hour inspection.

Next? :)

Arrive Safely

John

That John......he ALWAYS gets to take the hotties out the door. :)
Tell Sammie congrats. And you and Merrick need to get busy again......now you've got THREE jumpers and only two packers.

Don

"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Holy wow!!!!:o

It seems like just yesterday when her and Ty were just rambunctious DZ kids when we all used to jump together back in Oklahoma!

I can't believe how fast they've grown. I hope our little Benjamin doesn't grow that fast!;)

Give her a monkey hug from me and tell her I said Congrats!!!

Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

WOW...there is no way that is your daughter. She was just 13 last time I saw you guys. I guess they grow up fast....too fast sometimes.

I love the family picture especially.

It is good to see you guys well and happy.

HUGS,
Mouth

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

It seems like just yesterday when her and Ty were just rambunctious DZ kids when we all used to jump together back in Oklahoma!

It seems like just yesterday to us too man! When she was 9 she used to fly in John's bi-plane all day whenever he would bring it out, she's been looking forward to this for 7 years! lol

I hope our little Benjamin doesn't grow that fast!

Sorry dude, no chance! unfortunately...[:/]

Blues!
Merrick

Kevin ROCKED that camera! Is his camera alright btw? [:/] The music was perfect on the vid btw too. Sam went supersonic when Evanescence came on in the beginning ;)

Thank you, and the pilot as well, for diving for her. Those are some incredibly awesome shots!

We are so jones'n now!

I love this thread. We are in the same boat. My daughter is "patiently" waiting until she turns 16 to go. And we will make the trip to Raeford to do it! What great pictures! I will show this thread to my daughter.

How old is she? Tell her the wait will be well worth it - I'm told anyway :)

Thank you all! They grow up in a blink - believe me, I think about it every day lately! College in two years?! Holy crap! We are incredibly happy, but miss jumping and you guys! Not to worry - family first, but we'll blow it all up soon B|