GQ_jumper

Who loves going to the dentist?

I know I do:)

And getting blood drawn is fun too, I had to do that this morning as well for my physical and the nurse taking my blood kept trying to feel my chest and then asked me to dinner. Today is awesome!!! I had forgotten how much fun being single is, I should go thank the ex-girlfriend for giving me such a wonderful opportunity, and since she works at the mall I may just have to see if I can continue my lucky streek and ask the hot asian girl that works at Yankee Candle out.

Go me:PB|
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I like going to my dentist because as soon as I walk it the door he offers me a shot of tequila or a beer. As far as the hot secretary... Well, I'm not that in to chicks, so I'll stick to a sexy skydiver I know.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I like going to my dentist because as soon as I walk it the door he offers me a shot of tequila or a beer.

And if you take that shot of tequilla before you get in the chair and then close your eyes and pretend it can be just like playing a rousing game of "who's in my mouth":P

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I used to hate going to the dentist, despite having put several dentists' kids through college, and maybe one or two grandkids, too.
But, I don't mind so much anymore. I just walk in, take my teeth out and hand them over and come back later when they're fixed.
Zing Lurks

I usually get the grumpy lady who stabs your teeth and talks about how they're bleeding... maybe if she'd stop poking me with that sharp metal thing, they wouldn't bleed... I don't usually try and get food out of my teeth with a steak knife, so I think the problem is her.:D

Either that or I get the overly friendly dude.

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.