sunshine

I have been in Walt's tub

I finally achieved my dream of being in Walt's tub. Just so i didn't get lonely, Walt and Shari joined me in there. :)

For a long time I've had a dream of walking into a biker bar and loudly screaming, "Who's the piece-of-shit pussy who parked that black piece-of-shit Harley out front?!!!! Move it out of the fucking way so I can park my fuckin' Honda!!!!!".

Walt

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RZZEJgSkPmQ

I liked the scene in Smokey and the Bandit where Jerry Reed got beat up and thrown out of the biker bar next to the gas station, then gets in his truck, sees the row of hogs standing there, and with a devilish smile, proceeds to run them all over with his 18 wheeler! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

clicky:D:D:D:D

Kinda tasteless, so keep the sound low if you are at work!

Walt

So what did the dude in the helmet scream before he ran off with the blacks in hot pursuit?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Nope, but he did pay our admission to the ship museum which was waaaay cool.

Yes, he saw boobies...saw boobies pressed against boobies...

It was a good time!! Now who wants me to come visit them next? i'm having fun on my little adventures.

Come visit me next. I miss your boobies against mine while straddling a cannon! [:/]

We so should have been kicked out of that museum! :o:D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

What, are you fuckin deaf????
:D:D:D

[Dave's voice] YES, I'M FUCKING DEAF!! [Dave's voice]

Bonus if you get the Dave's voice reference. :P

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a woman? :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

What, are you fuckin deaf????
:D:D:D

[Dave's voice] YES, I'M FUCKING DEAF!! [Dave's voice]

Bonus if you get the Dave's voice reference. :P

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a woman? :P

Reference was from See No Evil, Hear No Evil, that Gene Wilder/Richard Pryor comedy.

RP: Are you fucking deaf?
GW: YES, I'm fucking deaf!

Detective: Did you see a woman?
GW: what?
Detective: Did you see a woman?
GW: I'm deaf
Detective: Did... you... see... a... woman???
GW: Yes... I... did... see... a... woman.
Detective to RP: Why is he talking like that?
RP: Beeeecause... he's... deaf... not.... stoooopid!

:D

Huh? Good thing I figured out what was going on early and just skipped through every 30 - 45 seconds and then I get to mid-video and see a picture and some laughing. I'm sorely disappointed in you! >:(

I suppose sunny is going to tell me never expect better from you, just like Walt! :D

I suppose sunny is going to tell me never expect better from you, just like Walt!

it's turtle you can't expect anything from...:D

Had to be one or the other off the top of my head. :D