turtlespeed

I wonder . . .

. . . if it's something that I did . . .

But I no longer have the little "Copy Shortcut" option in the little side bar thing next to any posts.

Did I do something wrong? Did the mods take away my repost privileges?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I dunno, but my mouse track wheel stopped working a couple of days ago. I used it all the time scrolling up and down these threads. Now my index finger hurts from having to press the right button all the time. >:(

Going to the store to get a new mouse soon. What are they now? $10? :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Did you switch to Firefox?

Yeah - After I had my laptop HD repaired and replaced - I did.

Then yes, it IS something you did. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

. . . if it's something that I did . . .

But I no longer have the little "Copy Shortcut" option in the little side bar thing next to any posts.

Did I do something wrong? Did the mods take away my repost privileges?

Yes. Yes they did. For my b-day the mods gave me a lot of special privileges just for a small amount of time and I carried out a ton of mischief. Guess who is near the top of my poo list too...>:( Bwahhhahahahaha

Did you switch to Firefox?

Yeah - After I had my laptop HD repaired and replaced - I did.

Then yes, it IS something you did. :D

Are you going to come show us what you did at prairie again this year? I need some further education.:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Are you going to come show us what you did at prairie again this year? I need some further education.:D:D:D:D

You think I have this countdown in my sig line just for the rest of you yahoos? Of course I'm going to be at Prairie!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You think I have this countdown in my sig line just for the rest of you yahoos? Of course I'm going to be at Prairie!

ohhh...I knew you would be there....we have a hot date in a plane one day remember???? Will your honey be joining you as well? I can think of just a few ideas to get us into trouble:S:S:S I was just wondering if turtle was going to grace us with his presence again - after all I need to continue my education:o:o:o:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

ohhh...I knew you would be there....we have a hot date in a plane one day remember???? Will your honey be joining you as well? I can think of just a few ideas to get us into trouble:S:S:S I was just wondering if turtle was going to grace us with his presence again - after all I need to continue my education:o:o:o:o

I will do my best Mistress.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun