NEcrewDOG

Thursday Night Poker

I am planning on being there but doc works until after the first tournament is going and may not get home until the second one starts - he didn't want another beating by squeak anyway:D:D:D

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I am planning on being there but doc works until after the first tournament is going and may not get home until the second one starts - he didn't want another beating by squeak anyway:D:D:D

He won't need to worry if I take squeak out again. :D

Not sure if I can play tonight. Just depends on whether I can play a distraction-free game - i.e. both wife and girl go to sleep early enough. :P

Oh and I am still silenced by the chat nazi. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Not sure if I can play tonight. Just depends on whether I can play a distraction-free game - i.e. both wife and girl go to sleep early enough. :P

so you won't be around to entertain me tonight??:(:(:(:(
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

so you won't be around to entertain me tonight??:(:(:(:(

Just depends like I said. We'll see.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Squeak isat work now (after 6 weeks off:(:():D

So i wont be playing, but in 10 weeks LOOK OUTB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I had an account set up in the UK but whats the rules here in the US? As far as legally being allowed to gamble? Im in Ohio.

Watch out for the black helicopters.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I had an account set up in the UK but whats the rules here in the US? As far as legally being allowed to gamble? Im in Ohio.

Dude, I'm in Alabama and I play online for cash whenever the fuck I want to. Don't worry. If you can get cash into your account, you're fine.

Now pkr.com is a different story. That site will not let me play the money games because I'm in the US.

So, were you entertained by me tonight? :D

I was really on top of my hands tonight for the most part. It was fun kicking your butt on almost every showdown. :ph34r:

I missed quite a few big ones too... the hand that periksmoen took illusioner out with? I would have won that one. Had Q... also missed a few straights and a couple of trips. Par for the course.

Now Periksmoen, that little shit. Raised on almost every hand after we were heads up. Took me out with an ace on the turn against my pocket 8s after a pre-flop all-in. A bit more patience and maybe I'd have done better. Next time!

I was really on top of my hands tonight for the most part. It was fun kicking your butt on almost every showdown. :ph34r:

I missed quite a few big ones too... the hand that periksmoen took illusioner out with? I would have won that one. Had Q... also missed a few straights and a couple of trips. Par for the course.

Now Periksmoen, that little shit. Raised on almost every hand after we were heads up. Took me out with an ace on the turn against my pocket 8s after a pre-flop all-in. A bit more patience and maybe I'd have done better. Next time!

So, all those wordS just to tell us you are still a L O S E R:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

A loser that made some money. I didn't see you in there, you prat. :D

I actually broke even tonight so can't complain:S:S.... thanx for playing...it will be even better when I can get a response out of you on the table:o:o:o
DPH # 2

I actually broke even tonight so can't complain:S:S.... thanx for playing...it will be even better when I can get a response out of you on the table:o:o:o

I should have my right to free speech liberated by next Thursday if I can play then too. :ph34r:

Firewalls at work prevent me :(:(
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Firewalls at work prevent me :(:(

Working the 2nd shift? Sucks to be you, but hey it's just a game for piddling cash. :P