bigway

weed worse than ciggys

Pot is the leading cause of convenience store robberies. Why? That's where the munchies are.

Pot is the leading cause of pacifism. Why? Who the hell wants to get off the couch when you're stoned?

Pot is the leading cause of music appreciation. Why? Who's getting up to flip the record over?

Pot is the leading cause of scientific breakthroughs. Why? It was a Pot-head who invented the channel-changer.

Pot makes your titties grow. Don't ask why.

It's not pot that makes you paranoid...it's the cops.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

"joints dont have "Filters" which is why they are worse."

That's why I use a bong.

Smart to admit that on a public forum! :)

That sounds like you dont really mean it? I have no idea why it would be a problem admitting it in a public forum.... It is legal to smoke in many countries these days and also legal to grow.

Not the one he lives in by his profile, honey...:S

Sometimes people need to think before they post on a public forum, leaving an irrevocable permanent record.

Been there, done that.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

What if I smoked but did not inhale.;)

The new drug ads...

"Don't smoke crack and hang out with hookers, or you'll never amount to anything.

...perhaps the Mayor of Washington, DC., but nothing better."

"Coke... it's not just for lobbyists anymore..."

When SC Justice David Souter was being questioned, he said that he never tried pot. One of the people pointed out that 93% of the students from his era had tried it once. The point being that he was out of touch with society.

The undiscussed point is that there is a law that 93% of the people had broken. Arrest all those drug-crazed now. The other 7% can be jailers.
:D

>Which might be one of the reasons that marijuana smokers seem to be
>at less risk for lung cancer than cigarette smokers are . . .

Another might be that few pot smokers smoke 20 joints a day.

Well, the OP was saying that one joint is equivalent to twenty cigarettes.

And just to add... I don't doubt that smoking pot is bad for you. But regarding lung cancer, the number of cases for pot smokers vs. cigarette smokers just don't add up to show that smoking pot is worse. Actually the stats are pretty far from it, from what I have seen.

Anyhow, I had a friend who died from some type of throat cancer. Heavy pot smoker all his life (in his 50's when he died), never smoked cigarettes, never drank excessively (as far as I know). So I've always assumed that the pot smoking had something to do with the cancer.

Sometimes people need to think before they post on a public forum, leaving an irrevocable permanent record.

Been there, done that.

(Waves Hi)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

IF someone is affraid for the world to know they enjoy to smoke a joint every now and then... they should not smoke weed.

Having a puff every now and then is not something you should have to hide. Why live a lie?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

There are jumpers all around the world that smoke pot and jump, do coke and jump, skull whiskey and jump// They just do not let you know about it.

I never jump intoxicated or hung over.

I dont know why they would get high and jump but after visiting some boogies in the states i can assure you there is alot more of it going on than one could imagine. I was blown away by some of what i saw going on.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Article

Chronic smoking of marijuana can lead to respiratory ailments associated with smoke inhalation. A 1995 study suggests that use of a bong or water pipe does not necessarily lower the overall ratio of particulate matter to THC and may be counterproductive. In other words, it lowers the particulate matter, but it also lowers the amount of THC. For the same effects, a person may have to smoke more...thus raising particulate matter back to a level equal to that inhaled from unfiltered sources (joint or pipe).

Cannabis Health Concerns
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Just heard on the national radio that one joint is equivelant to 20 ciggarattes when it comes to lung cancer. That is interesting.

Well, sure... if you drink the bong water! :S
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.