Shell666

Cartoon shoes ...

So, it's has been COLD here for about 2 weeks. And I have been rather cold because I have hardwood and lino throughout my main floor.

And my slippers have become a favourite toy for my dog (he doesn't tear them apart but he does put them in his toy box with his other chew toys and won't let me take them back).

So I broke down and bought the most RIDONKULOUS looking pair of shoes ever. They are slip on Crocs with a sheepskin lining. Yes, I look STUPID in them but I am also VERY WARM.

I like my cartoon feet .... :)
'Shell

Mucklucks work good, too. I like my feet warm and cozy in the winter.

Real Mukluks are OUTDOOR shoes (I made a pair in school - wish I still had them). My cartoon feet are INDOOR shoes. Your picture are socks with a sole. You could wear them outdoors here but not for long! :P:P

BTW -- love ya Zing! :)
'Shell

I once had some slippers that were filled with that microwaveable stuff. You tossed 'em in the microwave and warmed them up so they were all nice and toasty. A little weird, but warm!

My favorites are still my wool slippers.

(I hate being cold. I feel your pain.)
TPM Sister #102

We called em' mucklucks when I grew up in the frozen North. They're strictly indoors wear.
These are actually Acorn shoes. Same thing the astronauts wear on the Space Shuttle.
All I know is that the floors are cold in my house during the winter and these things keep my toes toasty warm.
Zing Lurks

I once had some slippers that were filled with that microwaveable stuff. You tossed 'em in the microwave and warmed them up so they were all nice and toasty. A little weird, but warm!

My favorites are still my wool slippers.

(I hate being cold. I feel your pain.)

Thanks sweetie. These are very warm. And they work well since I have to take the garbage OUTSIDE into the snow. I can wear them out there, brush them off, take them off and leave them at the door and they're clean and dry in no time.

I just have these rather large PINK feet. Wish they had another colour in my size .. [:/][:/]

Oh well. Warm and fashionable don't necessarily belong together. B|B|
'Shell

Not cartoon or animal slippers, but these keep my feet warm in the winter! Love sheep skin. :)
ltdiver

Nice! I had of pair of those but they are since gone. They did last about 10 years!

Love the sheepskin in mine too. And that they're slip on. I'm just a lazy girl at heart. :)
'Shell

Nice! I had of pair of those but they are since gone. They did last about 10 years!

Love the sheepskin in mine too. And that they're slip on. I'm just a lazy girl at heart. :)

Get another pair! Here's the web site. :)
http://www.kiwi-sheepskins.com/sheepskin-slippers.asp

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Get another pair! Here's the web site. :)
http://www.kiwi-sheepskins.com/sheepskin-slippers.asp

ltdiver

I had the Josie Scuffs! LOVED them! But they don't fair well outdoors here (all the snow), And when you're too lazy to change shoes to take out the garbage, Crocs work! :):D
'Shell