guppie01

I must be getting old...

I never imagined that the highlight of my day would be getting a new washer and dryer!!!!! http://www.maytag.com/assets/images/cms/support/LaundryBrochure.pdf

I don't know if I can handle the anticpation of having to wait a week for delivery :o:S:D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I never imagined that the highlight of my day would be getting a new washer and dryer!!!!! http://www.maytag.com/assets/images/cms/support/LaundryBrochure.pdf

I don't know if I can handle the anticpation of having to wait a week for delivery :o:S:D

g

You're not old. Just being smart.

I would LOVE that set. But I have a nice little front loader that's only 3 years old. And I'm very happy with it.

If you haven't had a front loader before, be careful with the soap! My little one uses about a tablespoon per load. Had I read the instructions BEFORE I used it, I would have saved myself an extra 3 rinse loads the first time!

:D:D:D
'Shell

THOSE ARE COOL!!! B| I got mine (brand is Siemens) a little over a year ago, and I LOVE them.

Yeah, for the first week I watched the washer wash the clothes. I was entranced by the happy spinning. :ph34r:

LOL... the sales man kept laughing at me as I was clapping and skipping through the show room!!! :ph34r: The washer and dryer are a belated Christmas gift from my sweetie! (I feel like such a lil kid right now). :ph34r:

We went to Warehouse Discount Center, and the deals were amazing, plus the sales guy was NO-hassle (he even spoke to ME).... I told him we were coming back when we re-model the kitchen!!! I hate pushy sales people, and hate it even more when they ignore me and only speak to the male!

woooohooooo NEW WASHER AND DRYER

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

Oh yeah? I just got another chafing dish. That makes FOUR now. :)
And a few months ago, we got a new dishwasher - with a POWER SPRAY to knock off food items for those who don't like to pre-rinse. And it ROCKS - mainly because I don't get mad at my wife anymore for it.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

And a few months ago, we got a new dishwasher - with a POWER SPRAY to knock off food items for those who don't like to pre-rinse. And it ROCKS - mainly because I don't get mad at my wife anymore for it.

Didn't you post a while back that chargers (as in charger plates) rock? That really knocked me for a loop. I don't even know what chafing dishes are and think I'd rather not know.

Did you not get the memo that guys don't deal with those kinds of things?

Walt

Why does The Stepford Wives come to mind after reading thru the thread

Oh, yeah.....Now I know what it was reminding me of..........

I would like to add, that not every female gets excited by the kinds of appliances being discussed here......Now a new graphing calculator, on the other hand............
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Didn't you post a while back that chargers (as in charger plates) rock? That really knocked me for a loop. I don't even know what chafing dishes are and think I'd rather not know.

Did you not get the memo that guys don't deal with those kinds of things?

Walt

Single guys don't deal with those things. Married guys do.

Walt - if you really want to impress wimminfolk, you should learn about these things. Don't criticize, but comment upon the charger that the lady may present.

Want to talk abotu scoring some serious points? Have a couple of chafing dishes on hand so when a female aquaintance throws an event, you can say, "I've got a couple of chafing dishes, if you want to use them. I'll help you with it." See, then you've got a reason to come over early. Bring a bottle of decent wine - just for both of you to share when getting things ready. Save some for after the party when you tend to your chafers and she helps.

See, a female cleaning a chafing dish is a 75% chance of a wet tee shirt. Play your cards right and...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

i guess i'm getting old too.. after 2 years of asking (read: giving her the CC and saying get one, because if I get one it wont be 'right') for a dishwasher, I finally have one.... just had to get rid of the 'bed warmer' and get a new residence.[:/]

:D

The washer and dryer are a belated Christmas gift from my sweetie! (I feel like such a lil kid right now). :ph34r:

Oooooh and maybe next year he can get you a lawnmower or some other appliance.:D

:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

The washer and dryer are a belated Christmas gift from my sweetie! (I feel like such a lil kid right now). :ph34r:

Oooooh and maybe next year he can get you a lawnmower or some other appliance.:D

:D:D

Next year will be refridgerator, dishwasher, stove top, oven.... :ph34r: LOL

Don't mock - buddy! I wont let your clothes in my cool ass washer and dryer when you come to visit :P

g
OMG, is she okay?

Don't mock - buddy! I wont let your clothes in my cool ass washer and dryer when you come to visit :P

g

:o

You won't do my laundry?:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

NOPE! Well at least not in my cool ass washer and dryer - they may make a cycle or two in the toilet however!

Oooooh, and guess what I get today - Sweetie is making a run for a new waffle maker!!! hmmmmm blueberry waffles are calling my name!

B|

g

OMG, is she okay?

NOPE! Well at least not in my cool ass washer and dryer - they may make a cycle or two in the toilet however!

Oooooh, and guess what I get today - Sweetie is making a run for a new waffle maker!!! hmmmmm blueberry waffles are calling my name!

B|

g

For the right price - I can give you the recipe.