Broke

before hitting on a widow

Does hugging the stiff earn ya any points with the widow? :)

..I'm just sayin' :$

Damn. Hug one corpse and ya' get labelled for life.

The corpse I hugged (Dave) was not married but I'm pretty sure that I scored *zero* points with his sister who was there and saw the casket slide.

Walt

It got you *zero* points from me... It did however make for a great story to tell my co-workers, other jumpers, random strangers, etc.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Be her friend. Be a gentleman. See what develops.

:S Ohhhh... Nooooo... falling into the dreaded "friends" zone with a woman you want to score with, newly widow'ed or otherwise, is generally a sure-fire way to NEVER score with her.

:D

Anyway, tacky, but I've seen the girlfriends of dead skydivers hit by still living skydivers before the stiff was in the ground or before their ash dive had yet to take place... :S:D:P;):o:|[:/]:$

Heck -- a girlfriend once told me that she was on the ground when I had a malfunction and guys were asking her out before I got to the ground.

Due to a good PLF and soft desert, they had to get back in line for their turn.
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."

"Your statement answered your question."

Heck -- a girlfriend once told me that she was on the ground when I had a malfunction and guys were asking her out before I got to the ground.

Due to a good PLF and soft desert, they had to get back in line for their turn.

I've had plenty of guys make offers to my GF to pack malfunctions for me!

Fuckers.:D:D:D:D:D

Walt

Tacky question at best and if you don't know the answer, a poll is not going to help you. If you are serious and you are not sure, the answer is not yet!

You're not from around here are you? :D

Yes, I just find this in poor taste. It is not necessary to be hateful to be funny.
Dano

Tacky question at best and if you don't know the answer, a poll is not going to help you. If you are serious and you are not sure, the answer is not yet!

Yes, I just find this in poor taste. It is not necessary to be hateful to be funny.

I don't see anything hateful about the OP ,unless there was an underlying reason for it that I don't know about. Topics in the bonfire are usually sick and twisted. This is far from the worst I have seen.

And for all of you fuckers that think there is hope, Turtle is already in the front of the line if anything happens to me. So if anything happens to me Turtle is the most likely suspect.

Slip a note in the dead dudes hand that tells her to go out with you and then ask her what that envelope was that he was clutching so preciously...

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson

responses like ^^^this only make jokes like these all the funnier...:D

One of these days you'll see that there is a little truth in every joke and that they are not all funny. Some hit close to home and can even touch your skydiving friends. You can't un-ring a bell.

Just because you say you were joking after you hurt someone doesn't eliminate the pain.
Dano

one of these days you will realize there are two responses to every bad situation..

laugh or cry..

i chose to laugh... everything is funny if you have the proper perspective on it.

Be her friend. Be a gentleman. See what develops.

:S Ohhhh... Nooooo... falling into the dreaded "friends" zone with a woman you want to score with, newly widow'ed or otherwise, is generally a sure-fire way to NEVER score with her.

:D

Anyway, tacky, but I've seen the girlfriends of dead skydivers hit by still living skydivers before the stiff was in the ground or before their ash dive had yet to take place... :S:D:P;):o:|[:/]:$

true for the most part when you become "Friends" you only get stuck as an AFC, however that may be remied with a lot and a lot of alcohol.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

And for all of you fuckers that think there is hope, Turtle is already in the front of the line if anything happens to me. So if anything happens to me Turtle is the most likely suspect.

:D:D:D:D
SUSPECT?

Waddn't me.

Can I have the RV too?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun