LisaH

Define "perv"

I'm being serious here. >:(:D

...riiiiiiiight....![:/]

Ok Lisa baybee, please elaborate on yr original question and lets see what OTHER kind of answers WE can give ya! However, I know nothing about perversions, reversion, curveAtions, deversations and on and on and so on and so forth...[:/]

I'm being serious here. >:(:D

...riiiiiiiight....![:/]

Ok Lisa baybee, please elaborate on yr original question and lets see what OTHER kind of answers WE can give ya! However, I know nothing about perversions, reversion, curveAtions, deversations and on and on and so on and so forth...[:/]

Thank you for answering my question. :ph34r:
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

HEY Walt....

*** waltappel
Jumps
License
In sport : 1500
:
: 28 years
Feb 3, 2008, 3:57 PM
Post #28 of 28 (5 views)

...if ya put the 1 b4 the 9, then it will be 1966 and that was a good year! My dream car is a RATT'd CHEVELLE with flip front hood and so on......;)

per·vert [ pər vúrt ]

transitive verb (past and past participle per·vert·ed, present participle per·vert·ing, 3rd person present singular per·verts)
Definition:

1. lead somebody away from good: to lead somebody or something away from what is considered good, normal, moral, or proper

2. misinterpret or distort something: to misinterpret or distort something such as a piece of text

3. use something improperly: to use something incorrectly or improperly

4. debase something: to bring something into a state regarded as morally inferior or reprehensible

;)B|

you said Wayne......

Yeah, Wayne and Jeff, sounds like a nice couples name, don't you think?:P;)B|

It does have a nice sound to it....:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

per·vert [ pər vúrt ]

transitive verb (past and past participle per·vert·ed, present participle per·vert·ing, 3rd person present singular per·verts)
Definition:

1. lead somebody away from good: to lead somebody or something away from what is considered good, normal, moral, or proper

2. misinterpret or distort something: to misinterpret or distort something such as a piece of text

3. use something improperly: to use something incorrectly or improperly

4. debase something: to bring something into a state regarded as morally inferior or reprehensible

;)B|

MUAH :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Reply To

Once again that's pretty much this entire forum and everyone on it.

I think I resemble that remark

WELL..... I kno I sure in the hell don't!!

What have you been smoking??? :P