Anyone else (intentionally) NOT watching football today?

YEP! SOOO not interested. Has it started yet?

Hell if I know when it starts.

How's this for SOOO not interested? I'm downloading "Evil Bong" to watch:S[:/]

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

LOL

I didn't even realize the Super Bowl was this week until last Tuesday. I don't have anything AGAINST football . . . I just can't get excited about it. Now, HOCKEY--that's a sport worth watching. Granted, I'd probably watch at least parts of the Super Bowl if the Broncos were playing, but it just doesn't really hold my attention.
TPM Sister #102

yep...having fun with my dogs and cleaning the house. :)

Me too. And making a roast for dinner. Oh, and throwing in a load of laundry here and there.

Football does not interest me at all. Like Jewels, I prefer hockey!

skyguy78

I live in Arizona and I wouldnt be caught dead watching some people getting paid way too much to play just a sport

I agree wits yazz both! pro sports outside of the SKYDIVING tour is WAYYYYzzzzz overrated!

I made some REAL Itailian beef though! yummy .........................AGAIN! Thats right uh huh!B|

I'm tutoring math online and one of my students just asked if I had to work through the super bowl. I answered that I didn't know when that was.

So, do you have to work thru the Super Bowl?!?!?!!:o

:)

No, I get to pick my hours, which is what makes it so appealing :)

Fuck football. I'm finish plans for a trip to Reno, cleaning guns, and looking at AK-47 websites!

Think I'll stay away from Reno for a while.....:ph34r:

Don't worry. I probably won't even be thinking about guns at all while in Reno. It'll be friends, fun, and skiing!

Walt

I took my Girlfriend to the musical Chicago (it was playing locally, I got the tickets from my parents who were out of town and couldn't go)

I have to say it was very good and although Beth was a bit unsure about going to a musical/play at first as she'd never been to one before we both enjoyed it quite a lot.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...