GARYC24

SUPER BOWL PREDICTION

I predict one team will win, the other will lose, and on Monday, the armchair quarter backs will be calling into their favorite "SportsTalk" talk show to question why the coaches, that actually get paid to do what they do, didn't do what said armchair quarterbacks would have done in hindsight with their 20/20 vision.

Since neither team is in their home stadium,

Go most local sports team,

rah
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

These aren't predictions. In a contest where you have a 50/50 chance of being right, that's hardly proof of your powers of supernatural divination.

Saying that you think Twardo will run on the field naked at half-time wearing a Don King wig and eventually become the only official Giants' cheerleader, now that's a prediction.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Giants -

The Pats lost it a while ago and just got lucky.

Where the hell is Skinny so I can make a bet?[:/]

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Ditto here. I ended up with 8 squares- at least one ought to pay out, right??

I ended up with 5.5 squares (split one with someone) Numbers are pretty good :)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Patriots 28-7 at halftime....final 42-17.

Although it WOULD be cool to see Peyton handing over the Lombardi Trophy to his kid brother, I just can't see it happening.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

I predict that the Pats will win but will not cover the spread. 24-20.

I think it's going to be a close one like their last regular season meeting. Eli Manning has really been on top of his game the last couple of months. I won't predict the winner but of course the Pats are favored.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'll be cheering for the Giants but will be very surprised if they win. I believe they are capable of beating the Patriots but they'll have to play the game of their lives to beat a team that is 18-0 and wanting desperately to carve themselves a place in history by going 19-0 and being Superbowl champs.

I hope it is at least close. I hate blow-out Superbowl games.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey