GARYC24

SUPER BOWL PREDICTION

NY Giants win the superbowl....who woulda thunk it? not me for sure...

Good on Eli.... way to go dude!

What is the only way Eli could EVER look better than his brother? Beat the 18-0 Patriots! Nice on him!

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson

That was one of the best Super Bowl Games ever....and I've been watching them since the first one!

Although I thought the Giants had a chance .... I thought it was a slim one. They earned the victory. The defense was awesome and Eli Manning and the offense came up big when they had to.

I'm still in shock!!!
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

That was one of the best Super Bowl Games ever....and I've been watching them since the first one!

Although I thought the Giants had a chance .... I thought it was a slim one. They earned the victory. The defense was awesome and Eli Manning and the offense came up big when they had to.

I'm still in shock!!!

$274, baby!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!! B|B|B|B|B|

Oh...Yeehaw, Giants. ;)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I had a blast last night. Being from New York and leaving in New England all I heard on the Radios for the past two weeks is how sure they are the pats were going to win. Saw the game with a few of my New England friends and was talking shit before the game even started. So when they won it was oh so sweet.
Eli man he fought for it and it was just a great game to watch I even loved the commercials. That squirrel was way too funny.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I had a blast last night. Being from New York and leaving in New England all I heard on the Radios for the past two weeks is how sure they are the pats were going to win. Saw the game with a few of my New England friends and was talking shit before the game even started. So when they won it was oh so sweet.
Eli man he fought for it and it was just a great game to watch I even loved the commercials. That squirrel was way too funny.

I only got to watch 2 plays of the game...I was running around taking care of babies and such. :ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

just a great game, unless you're a hard-core Patriots Fan...[:/]

and I loooong ago gave up being a "do or die" Fan of ANY one team...
sports history proves that at one point or another, EVERY team WILL disappoint...
However I am a Fan of the game,,, many games in fact, and while I'd prefer to be out there PLAYING,,,,as we did during our youth,,, I can enjoy watching any well played game... I cheer for good plays,,, teamwork, unselfishness and Good judgement,,,,,

the NY Team came out like gangbusters,,, Ran the ball.. made 3 3rd down conversions,, or was it 4??? moved the ball and scored...

Very good start to the game...

Then when the Giants defense ruled!!! in the New England backfield..... suddenly the Mighty Pats. seemed vulnerable.....

I was surprised at the low score, and truly felt like New England would prevail, when Moss caught the TD pass....in the 4th quarter...

However, his Over jubilant gesturing made me shake my head and think,,,, "be careful here,, Randy,,,, YOU aren't the end all be all to this game......and it's NOT over....don't jinx it """
( maybe the Pats scored TOO early,, and should have maintained possession,, another couple of minutes, and THEN score,,, But Hey !!! i'm not in charge!!!!!:P;)B| )

So then when Eli took that team, and danced around a near interception, a near missed first down, a near SACK, a "chuck it up there pass",,, was BLESSED with the most amazing and well videoed catch i ever saw.... ( How that ball didn't hit the ground, or get batted away,,,, I'll never know ) and then found Old Plaxico !!!! in the corner,,,,
well that's the stuff that SUPER Bowls !!!!!
SUPER!!!!! BOWLS are made of.....

Oh yeah Tom Petty and the boys were pretty good too... but i couldda lived without freefallin'!!!!B|;)

Ps Joe Buck and Troy Aikman did a good job.
P Ps... I grew up with the guy who is now the QuarterBacks Coach for the Giants... He is Chris Palmer,,, truly the man behind the man.
Chris has been a pro coach now for maybe 20 years, after 10 or 15 in college,,,, and was recently Head Coach for the RE- established Cleveland Browns 4 or 5 years ago...had a few wins... he's the oldest of 6 brothers, and we played sand lot ball together...
between his brothers and My brothers, we could play 5 on 5.... hahahahaha
Now he has a Championship ring!!!!!Way to Go Coach Palmer!!!
jmy

As a European viewer I have to say the game itself is great but it just sucks ass that you have to watch 4 hours of shit for one hour of action.

This was an awesome game but I think an average game would take a lot of booze to sit through.

You gotta love that play where manning breaks free from a meatpile and throws an incredible pass to win the game.

You gotta love that play where manning breaks free from a meatpile and throws an incredible pass to win the game.

Yeah, they will be talking about that play for a long long time, probably in the same breath as "The Immaculate Reception" in the Pittsburgh Steelers - Oakland Raiders playoff game in 1972, or Boston College's Doug Flutie's last gasp Hail Mary TD pass with no time left to beat the Miami Hurricanes in 1984 which traveled at least 60 yards through the air. Not bad for a 5'-9" pipsqueak. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

ya know something Billy...???

i do believe that Chris Palmer worked with Flutie as well,,,
either At BC or later with the Patriots,,

and yes for sure !!!! 4 hours of "boring " for a few minutes of "action"

and speaking of boring,, how about ALLLL that nonsense ALL afternoon,, leading Up to the game!!!!!.. well i guess it's interesting to some people...