ACMESkydiver

Even Rich People Have Problems...

11 year old girl states her position:

Even rich people have problems because; sometimes when people get sick or they have cancer money can’t buy cure health, money cane buy medications and good insurance but, not cure health. Money can also bring laziness, and that leads to gaining wait. Sometimes people get a little greedy, and that leads to arguments. Sometimes that ends up to big problems like divorce, then something bad happens at work, lose job get bankrupt. There are lots of other problems that rich people have; there are lots of poor and average people that have problems to. So I think everybody has a best chance at life same as rich people, except for cannibals.

Ok I understand where every part to this came from...she's watching our extended family go through each of these things. Except for the last line. I have NO freaking clue where that came from. :D:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Even rich people have problems because; sometimes when people get sick or they have cancer money can’t buy cure health, money cane buy medications and good insurance but, not cure health. Money can also bring laziness, and that leads to gaining wait. Sometimes people get a little greedy, and that leads to arguments. Sometimes that ends up to big problems like divorce, then something bad happens at work, lose job get bankrupt. There are lots of other problems that rich people have; there are lots of poor and average people that have problems to. So I think everybody has a best chance at life same as rich people, except for cannibals.

Ok I understand where every part to this came from...she's watching our extended family go through each of these things. Except for the last line. I have NO freaking clue where that came from. :D:D

She must have looked in Speakers Corner.

Walt

She must have looked in Speakers Corner.

Walt

Whatever you're refering to must not be in the thread title...I just peaked in there and I still don't get it.
~Jaye

Whatever you're refering to must not be in the thread title...I just peaked in there and I still don't get it.

Speakers corner is full of cannibals. They eat their own dead. Well except for not waiting until people are dead, anyway.:D:D:D:D

If the girl looked in Speakers Corner, she could *easily* come to the conclusion that they are a bunch of evil, bad people.

Walt

That is TOO CUTE! You need to save that for when she grow up and is rich. (but hopefully NOT a canibal)

:D

Yup, saving that along with many, many more 'Jaleesa-isms' from over the years.

They make mama happy. :)
~Jaye

Speakers corner is full of cannibals. They eat their own dead. Well except for not waiting until people are dead, anyway.:D:D:D:D

If the girl looked in Speakers Corner, she could *easily* come to the conclusion that they are a bunch of evil, bad people.

Walt

A-HA!!! Gotcha. :ph34r:

Whereas the child seems to have a firm grasp on the world around her, sometimes her mama is a bit slow on the up-take. :$:ph34r:
~Jaye

What does a cannibal do after he dumps his girlfriend?
He wipes his ass.

Why won't cannibals eat divorcees?
They're too bitter.

Why won't cannibals get blowjobs?
Trust issues.

I just about choked when I read the first one!:D:D:D:D:D

Walt

I second that
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.