bigway

Crocs shoes

Does anyone wear these shoes?

I have been reading up about them and think that they would be the perfect shoe for me. I hate shoes and only ever wear them if i am going out and have to wear them. I much prefer sand under my feet. I have only ever found one or two pairs of shoes comfortable and they are named 'adio'.

Anyway, there is a pair i am trying really hard to get but cant find them anywhere in Australia, only the States.
The Crocs Axal.... has anyonw worn this shoe and is it comfortable?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

They are the ugliest damn things! Maybe I've just seen too much of them here in Florida. Entire families will wear them, everyone in their own color. Now they make little doo-dad things to decorate the holes.

I hear they're comfortable, but they're hideous.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I am not talking about the original crocs.. these ones look different. Corc also sell to nike adidas etc now from what i can tell. I am trying to find a shoe with the comfort factor that i hear these have.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

www.crocs.com would be my first suggestion. I've bought online and had good experiences.

I love my crocs for work. I'm a nurse and for the longest time I thought "I'd be dead before I wore a pair of those fugly things."

...then I tried a pair on. End of discussion.

Elvisio "they are ugly, though" Rodriguez

EDIT: Go to the website and search for "axle".

I wear them constantly. I love them. Becarefull with a brand new pair and wearing them without socks. They'll rub the tops of your feet and cause blisters. After you've gotten used to them they don't do it anymore.

I seriously wear mine everyday to work. I'd wear my flipflops to work if I thought I could get away with it. So my Crocs are the second best thing.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I agree with Andrea, they are ugly, However, I wear mine to work every day. I'm on my feet for 12 hours a day (registered nurse) and my crocs are the only shoes that dont make my feet hurt at the end of the shift.

Interesting that you say this. When crocs first came out they were not allowed where I work (hospital). THEN the administrator got herself a pair and the policy immediately changed! :P

I don't have a pair (yet). Can't get over the fugly factor....;)

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Crocks are super comfortable. You can't go wrong with them. As to the looks, I liked them more when they were really ugly and nobody had them. Now they're ugly and everyone has pair.:|

I had a pair without the holes that I used for lab, and you should know that the closed ones, get extremely hot. Your feet will be sweaty.

I'm wearing mine now B|

Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!

Does anybody have any experience with the Dansko professional clogs?
I don't think my crocks will be allowed in some rotations so I need something a little more dressy and still comfortable after hours of and hours of standing.

As we've been told, we're students, we haven't yet earned the right to sit
[:/]

http://www.dansko.com/flash.aspx

Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!

function wins over form every time.

ofc i've never understood why anyone would wear some of the very very silly designs (nice looking however) heels ive seen at dinner parties either...

the thing i like most about crocs is they work well as 'slides' for quick trips outside the house, but with the heel strap on you can actually run in them too..

zappos.com is a great place to check, as they offer free shipping and free return shipping. They also have a 365 day return policy as long as the shoes don't look worn. So you have a chance to try them out around the house and see what works.

I use them all the time and love them. And I've never paid for the next day shipping, as even if you order standard shipping, they usually ship it next day.B|

Does anybody have any experience with the Dansko professional clogs?
I don't think my crocks will be allowed in some rotations so I need something a little more dressy and still comfortable after hours of and hours of standing.

As we've been told, we're students, we haven't yet earned the right to sit
[:/]

http://www.dansko.com/flash.aspx

I am not a nurse or a doc but do own a pair and love them. I do not wear mine to work though. I have to climb ladders and under the floor and clogs wont cut it.

My best friend who is a trauma nurse wears them religiously on her shifts, she works 12 hour over nights in a very busy ER.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

To those who work in hospitals: Crocs are apparently in the process of being banned (as footwear for staff) in NHS hospitals and have already been banned in Swedish hospitals because they can (apparently) cause an electro-static build-up which has taken out life support equipment on a couple of occasions.

Not commenting on the story myself, just passing it on.

Plus they're fucking hideous...

Bill Maher's New Rules - August 24, 2007

New Rule: Stop wearing plastic shoes. It was only a year ago when only
preschoolers and mental patients wore these. But, now grownups all over
America have gone "Croc" crazy. The latest step in our unending quest to
dress as casually as humanly possible. "You know, I used to wear flip-flops,
but they're a little dressy." "I want clothing I can hose down." Admit it,
we're a nation of slobs who won't be happy until we can go to the mall in a
diaper.

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.