ExAFO

People who don't shower...

...give me headaches and make me want to barf!!

Seriously, in two of my four classes today, there were people who clearly didn't know what soap and water was. I swear, some people don't know how much they stink.

Gave me a throbbing fucking headache and I nearly puked halfway thru Evidence class...

Is there any way to let these people know they smell like the urinal in a South American Whorehouse??
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

Bring a can of Glade air freshner and spray it when you get in class. If someone complains tell them to either bathe or get used to the air freshner.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I went to college with a guy like that. He knew that he stank and he didn't care. I think he might even have thought it was funny. In one class, the smell was so bad that the professor asked everyone to check their shoes to see if they stepped in something and tracked it in. Nope- it was just Sean!

He directed a play once and decorated the set with his own clothes. (The main character was a "starving artist" type.....) The stench was so bad- you could smell it in the lobby- that the person in charge of props had no choice but to wash the nasty clothes. He (Sean) was pissed because he thought the odor added "atmosphere" and was part of his "artistic vision"!

Seriously, in two of my four classes today, there were people who clearly didn't know what soap and water was. I swear, some people don't know how much they stink.

Gave me a throbbing fucking headache and I nearly puked halfway thru Evidence class...

Is there any way to let these people know they smell like the urinal in a South American Whorehouse??

Were they of any particular ethnic group? I've heard stories about some ethnicities not bathing often, but I've never eperienced it firsthand and I've been around quite a few different kinds of people.

Walt

Two stories...

I once worked at a 'botanical garden' company where the people that worked there wanted to be 'closer to nature.' There was one gardener who didn't shower, even after being in the scorching sun all day sweating. A few people approached him about his stench, and then there was me. I finally asked him one afternoon why he didn't bathe. He said he liked it when the dirt built up enough to where he could 'peel' it off. He said the 'new skin' underneath felt really cool. I basically told him he'd have new skin every day if he'd take a shower. My words didn't change anything...

Second story... My grandmother doesn't shower. If she does, it's MAYBE once every two weeks. It's disgusting. She smells like piss on a constant basis. She pisses in her pants, and still refuses to clean herself. My parents (who she lives with) are constantly telling her to shower because she smells. But, even when she agrees to it, she was 'caught' going in to the bathroom, turning the shower on, and obviously just sitting in the bathroom, then says she's done. When you check, the towels aren't wet, the soap never moved, etc. Seriously... If I get to the age where I don't want to shower, please off me as quickly as possible.

Sorry for your troubles. I know how you feel.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I used to think that 2 people who didn't shower was the definition of Dirty Sex. Sounds kinda fun - like a weekend camping activity with your SO. What a good way to get to know each other intimately.

actually you are close to what USE to be considered "perfume" waaaayyy back in the day! "BODY ODOR" was one of the reasons that MALE and FEMALE "hooked uP" in "courting, engagement and ultimately marriage"....

WE are STILL somewhat like this today but (obviously) on a much smaller smelling scale!....

Its all good! Have YOU FOLKS ever read some of the ingrediants in your personnel hygine products??

Just may surprise some of you "naturalists/greenies" that cake your bodies in " scented coveruPs";);)

So therefore to herewith let ME be specific in saying that while SOME BO is not all bad, I have my limits and am of good concious of others sensitive or maybe overly sensitive smelling orfices....B|

People in general are filthy today. Show up to class without showering, don't wash their hands after going to the toilet, and far too many people today dig into their nose (not full plunge, just rim cleaning) and then proceed to carry on without washing their hands. Our society has lost it's respect for sanitary hygenic behaviour. Time to start teaching the basics again at kindergarten.

Also have you noticed that people in general do not bother covering their mouth anymore when they cough or sneeze?
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

People in general are filthy today. Show up to class without showering, don't wash their hands after going to the toilet, and far too many people today dig into their nose (not full plunge, just rim cleaning) and then proceed to carry on without washing their hands. Our society has lost it's respect for sanitary hygenic behaviour. Time to start teaching the basics again at kindergarten.

Also have you noticed that people in general do not bother covering their mouth anymore when they cough or sneeze?

DISGUSTS me to NO end!... I work CLOSELY with 10 other guys. There are a couple that come to mind right away! Sometimes we'll bring in some food and I WILL NOT eat anything if it has to be handled to be gotten to re; bags of chips (reaching in).... I am not a "germaphobic", but we as a society seem to have lost a little in the area of CAREING about what we spread or not!!! I am very concious about "cross contamination"....

But then again I am a consciencious muffdiver too! :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

well realistically concerning the bathroom hand cleaning discussion. Unless you use a paper towel or perhaps shirt sleeve to open the door, it completely defeats the purpose of washing hands. Some moron touches his dick and then proceeds to touch the door handle it is now contaminated. So despite me washing my hands I now have his dick germs on my hands. DISGUSTING but if one person doesn't do it, it screws up the process for everyone.

I for one shower daily and wash my hands before and after using the toilet. This way you avoid getting grease and germs on your frank and beans and then don't spread whatever natural bacteria may be on there to other places.