futuredivot

How many different you's are there?

I have several....

Professional Dr. Bordson: Intelligent. Authoritative. Orders.

The Karen that my mom sees: (generally) kind and sweet :)

The me that I am around my dear friends: casual, relaxed, bit of a sarcastic smartass

The me that I don't show to others

I have several....

Professional Dr. Bordson: Intelligent. Authoritative. Orders.

The Karen that my mom sees: (generally) kind and sweet :)

The me that I am around my dear friends: casual, relaxed, bit of a sarcastic smartass

The me that I don't show to others

haha you got a sneeky/trickster too, but I can see that ONE :P:D;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Pretty much every thing I say here is what I would say in person or at the drop zone.

At school/work I am much more reserved in my commentary.
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Me at work, me at home, me when a bit more exuberant than usual, affectionately known as "Boisterous Dave" (often seen in combination with drinking to excess).

I don't really have a specific dz.com persona, it's just one of the above guys (or some combination of them).

Blues,
Dave

Yes, but I always know where you are by the way that you laugh.....I would know that laugh anywhere and be able to say "livendive and the stepchild have arrived!"
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

that would be a question best answered by those who know me in different circumstances.
But i think i am pretty much the same in most places. (more Pastoral at work though)
Except Hard Rock Cafes:ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I am usually pretty reserved unless you know me well, and then.....lets just say that I apologize for my behavior in advance but if you don't like it - oh well.
I tend to be pretty forgiving about most things, but once you have burned that bridge it is very difficult to repair.
Oh, and I am pretty much a heinous bitch before 11am and I have had my coffee.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

that would be a question best answered by those who know me in different circumstances.
But i think i am pretty much the same in most places. (more Pastoral at work though)
Except Hard Rock Cafes:ph34r:

I hope you're not like this most places!

Walt
I am if the music and company are good.. Around someone like you though i would be different
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I am if the music and company are good.. Around someone like you though i would be different

Thank GAWD!!!!!!!

Walt

i would be busy trying to set fire to your ridiculous clothing with lighter fluid
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Thank GAWD!!!!!!!

Walt

i would be busy trying to set fire to your ridiculous clothing with lighter fluid

You wouldn't be able to see me 'cuz it's camouflage!

Walt

Psychologists have proven that faking a smile when you're sad can actually elevate your mood, & it's true!

I don't "fake a smile" so much as "make fun of others" and that makes me smile. And yes, it does elevate my mood. B|

;):P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I don't "fake a smile" so much as "make fun of others" and that makes me smile. And yes, it does elevate my mood. B|
;):P

you are aware of how pathetic that is aren't you?
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I think there's just one me, but it's a question of how much I let others see of who I am. In the classroom, I exercise the most restraint and here on DZ.com, probably the least in general. I don't change what I will say to suit the occasion, just whether or not I will say it.
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490