futuredivot

How many different you's are there?

you are aware of how pathetic that is aren't you?

I'm more aware than you are perceptive. apparently.

not so apparent i did get the emoticons, i just chose to ignore them
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

In my career, there was a time when I managed a hotel with 580 employees. As I walked around the hotel, employees would jump to attention when they spotted me and try to look busy. This seemed so bizarre to me, because it was just me...no one scary. So I guess there's an intimidating me.

Then there's a wiseass me, a very serious me, a spiritual me, a klutzy me and a dz.com me.

I'm sure there are other me's, but my psychiatrist has not identified them all yet.:P

At work, there is the no nonsense, tough - take no shit Gia

In life with my nearest loved ones - there is the soft, giving, generous, playful Gia

On DZ.com you all get a mixture of the two.

If you fuck with me or anyone I love - >:( Gia

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Your one warning.

you have got to be kidding me:D:D:D go for it Bill :)

Buh Bye.:D

You mean Bill *wasn't* kidding?:D:D:D

Walt
He's probably not kidding but it was not so much a PA, as an indictment on behaviour
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm just losing repect for...:P

now there's somthing to miss,:D:D:D your respect:ph34r::ph34r:

Glad you were able to reply in time. I started to say something about how heartbroken Karen would be to know that Cocheese of all people might lose respect for her, and the post was deleted.

It's comments like that that make me wonder how the hell anyone can buy the "Oh, I'm really a sweet guy" PM's......

WOW!! Look at the personalities we have going here!

Now is when my mom's voice steps in and chastises my naughty personalities: "NOW KAREN, BE NICE!!!!!"

Maybe everyone needs my mom as one of their "you"s :P:D:D:D

Nah, your mom should have taught you that being nice at all costs is WRONG. All people start out deserving to be treated nicely in my book. And I'll forgive quite a bit. But if they are really evil, or really, REALLY fuck up, then I find no need to pretend to tolerate them.

And I sleep very well at night.;)

WOW!! Look at the personalities we have going here!

Now is when my mom's voice steps in and chastises my naughty personalities: "NOW KAREN, BE NICE!!!!!"

Maybe everyone needs my mom as one of their "you"s :P:D:D:D

Nah, your mom should have taught you that being nice at all costs is WRONG. All people start out deserving to be treated nicely in my book. And I'll forgive quite a bit. But if they are really evil, or really, REALLY fuck up, then I find no need to pretend to tolerate them.

And I sleep very well at night.;)

Hey, can I see your list of really evil and really fucked up people?;)

Walt

It's comments like that that make me wonder how the hell anyone can buy the "Oh, I'm really a sweet guy" PM's......

Are you talking about jeff or squeak?:P

Let me clear up any confusion. I am not referring to Squeak. I know Squeak, and although he may piss me off at times, he genuinely has a heart of gold. (Somewhat tarnished, but gold nonetheless).