Andy_Copland

If A Young Kid Next Door Is Always screaming...

Who should i hate more. Kid or parents? :|

Why hate anyone. Call Child Protective Services and let them do the hating for you!

Ok, before you parental types come down hard on me, I meant that as one of my typical wiseass remarks.

If it's playful screaming, hate the parents for not disciplining their kids. If it's screaming out of fear or pain, hate the parents for being assholes and *do* call the authorities.

Walt

Why hate anyone. Call Child Protective Services and let them do the hating for you!

Ok, before you parental types come down hard on me, I meant that as one of my typical wiseass remarks.

If it's playful screaming, hate the parents for not disciplining their kids. If it's screaming out of fear or pain, hate the parents for being assholes and *do* call the authorities.

Walt

That's the best post I've seen from you Walt.
Good advice.
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Walt

That's the best post I've seen from you Walt.
Good advice.

Obviously, you should read my posts more closely. There are always hidden messages of wisdom in them.

Walt

I think Kinison put it right...

You know, before I was your little son, before I was your baby, before I was your LOAN, I was a free spirit in the next stage of life. I walked in the cosmos, not imprisoned by a body of flesh, but free, in a pure body of light. There were no questions, only answers, no weaknesses, only strengths, I was light, I was truth, I was a spiritual being, I was a God... but you had to FUCK and bring my ass down HERE. I didn't ask to be born! I didn't call and say: 'Hey, please have me so I could work in a fuckin' Winchell's someday!' Now you want me to pay my own way? ... FUCK YOU

My wife is hotter than your wife.

My kids are 10 and are always screaming, if they make a sound at all. :)
Take it easy. He might have Autism, too. It's a hell of a lot more common than people think, and one of the symptoms is screaming.

That is exactly what I thought too. Autistic kids scream a lot. There isn't anything to do about it but understand. With understanding comes acceptance.

Set up a microphone right where the screaming is loudest coming out of their house, record the kid's tantrum. Then at 2 AM play recording back at them with a pair of huge amps...

>:(

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Always hate the parents. It is their job to teach their children consideration, and control them.

Had the same issue with my neighbors. I put up with it for 6 months then had to have a talk with the dad.
His response was "there kids". I explained yes but they are your kids just like it is your dog, when you make a decision to have a pet, a kid, or whatever the responsibility of it all should fall on the people who make the decision. People who did not make the decision should not suffer.
So now not so much screaming at 6:30 am, better yes but they are still a pain in the ass.

I never get people that allow their life to interfere with others. I don’t think you should feel bad you deserve your peacetime.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Ever think of mentioning that you hear a lot of screaming and you were concerned, "Is everything okay?" Communication, with anyone in your life can always help and if that doesn't work you don't have to feel like an impatient man for calling the police. Most cities have noise ordinances that the police will uphold if called, it doesn't have to be child services. If it were me though, I'd take the easy way out and leave a note on their door warning that you'll call the police if there isn't some improvement! :P

Whether you think you can or can't
either way you're right!