Andybilly

Javelin Containers

Does anyone know if there is a problem at Sun Path with the time it takes for a Javelin Odyssey to be made? Mine was ordered with enough time for a skydiving trip in April and it's not looking like it will be ready, which means the cost if the trip is going up due to hire fees.

I can tell you that delivery times are 14 weeks. During the time period that Mark4 is talking about we did start a two week delay. This didnt happen with all orders just a few. If you can give me your Serial Number I might be able to help.

We have been working hard on getting orders on the expected completition date that comes with the confirmation. So far its not perfect but there is a great improvement compared to other times.

Did you order it through a Dealer? If you can PM me the details I will follow up with it.

Thanks

J

Have you expressed your concern to them about that? Most of the time manufacturers are willing to give your rig the attention it needs if you have something like a trip riding on it.

When you do get it, try it on ASAP to make sure nothing is wildly out of place, in case an alteration needs to be made. Basically, dont just send it to a rigger for asembly :)