eeneR

Woohoo! My new Tat

The first thing that popped into my head was, "foxxxy lady"! ;) Where'd you get it on your body? I can't tell.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

It is on my right shoulder blade. I will try and get a better shot today where it is not quite so shiny from the ointment.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

It is on my right shoulder blade. I will try and get a better shot today where it is not quite so shiny from the ointment.

That's a good place, cuz I was about to say "Here comes Brandon". :D:P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

The first thing that popped into my head was, "foxxxy lady"! ;) Where'd you get it on your body? I can't tell.

LoL even befor I read your reply I was thinking the same thing and Pictuered the sceane in Wayns world with Garth. :D

Looks good eeneR
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

As I said, I LOVE IT!!! He's going to do my last tat when I'm ready.

is there ever really a last tat? ;)

Yes, it is the one before the next tat.:P

I have all my tats done in invisible ink.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

There are a multitude of reasons I went with fox. I already had a howling wolf on my left shoulder. I am not personally Native American however, I have found very interesting their look at animals and what they represent in the totem. I am and always have been a big animal person always mesmerized by them and the workings in the world.

Anyway, a long time ago I had been told that I carry fox medicine on my right (masculine) side. Each animal gives you the strength and abilities. Fox is that of camouflage, shape shifting and invisibility. Now not saying that I can ACTUALLY do these things, it is more of a totem of strength to allow me to adjust to each and every obsticle thrown at me to survive and prosper in life. Fox are the adapters. There is a bunch more to it but not going to get into all of it.

I sat on this tattoo for years, I knew I wanted a fox, was not sure where and how I wanted it done. Recently I decided where, and had a few ideas of what. I sat down with my brothers good friend who is an incredible artist that just happens to tattoo too! He does amazing work.

I also agree that there is always "the last tat" before the next B| I already have tat #3 and #4 planned out, but those will be awhile. I am going to probably have him re-work the first one and bring it to the caliber of the new one. He did not do my first tattoo, he was not actually doing tattoo work at that point yet. He has been a friend of my brothers and the family for MANY years, he was around when I was in high school :o

His work is impressive both tattoo and art wise.

As for hurt, each of us has a different pain threshold. Tattoos hurt, no way around it. How you deal with that pain is the key. Just to give those of you and Idea, I was in the chair for an hour and forty five minutes. The picture does not quite show the amount of detail that he put into it. There are multiple layers of shading that were done. Certain parts were actually inked and re-inked to give it the definition.

I attached another pic from today, there is still a tiny bit of shine from the A+D, however the nose shine and eye glare are actually in the tattoo. The shine around the eye is from the ointment.

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Wow picture from more of a distance really shows how nice it looks on you!

My first tat was a frog on my foot 2 years ago. At the time everyone asked when I was going to get another one. I was sure I wouldn't.

Last August I got a dragonfly on my other foot, and I'm currently planning my next one.

I think that's going to be my last one. Really. :)