Skydivinghippie

Late Poker Game Tonight!

okay

I didn't want to type it all over again so I searched an old post from last month that explained it. Found it.

"Some cocksucker in a $15 game thought it would be fun to just go all-in on almost every hand. I mean, I don't mind so much when it's a $1 or $3 game, as I see them do that a lot there, but not as high as a $15 game.

Well he had taken 3 players out, two of them on pure luck. Then I got an ace 10 pocket. Flop gave me two aces, so I raised $100, he pushes all in. Fucking idiot I thought, and called. Cuntface hit runner runner for a flush. I let it loose with a string of profanities and some other player took offense. Never did get a word out of the cuntface though. He didn't make the payout either.

I got mad because I started playing the higher buy ins just to get away from stupid players like that and I was doing a better job of making the payouts up there too.

Oh well..."
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

gravure printing...i worked with a bill vance

Different guy then. At one time there were three William Vances in Birmingham, AL when I worked there. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

sux

Ouch dude!!! :o

Damn... I was right behind you! [:/]

Oh and Illusioneer you can cuss, but put in a period like this:

mother fu.cker it will show. ;)

Sorry I missed out on it guys......went to the gym after taking care of some crazy people today - Doc worked this pm. We won't be in next week either as we will be down in Perris/Elsinore jumping and it is our anniversary;);););)...Geez...doc even still manages to like me - sort of anyway.:D:D

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!