kirrz

House hunting

sucks!!! i have been looking frantically for nearly 3 weeks and still nothing!! i guess it doesn't help that we are 2 23 year old girls trying to find a place in the most popular beach in australia during the time when everyone is looking (summer)... but still!

we both have real jobs and good references so i assume we would get more priority than the backpackers but i dont understand why we keep getting rejected!! i even offered to pay more than the asking price and top whatever offer they received for the last place we applied for and still did not even get a call back!!

are any of you real estate agents with sneaky tips? or else have u ever used any "alternative" methods of securing a place? i want to know!!!!

are any of you real estate agents with sneaky tips? or else have u ever used any "alternative" methods of securing a place? i want to know!!!!

Lets see... 2 23 yr old girls... sneaky trick to secure a house near the beach... hmmmmmmm...

Oh! I know, show as much skin as possible and hang all over each other like you just can't wait to be alone together. Might just work if your dealing with a man ;)
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68