ACMESkydiver

I Need a Research & Development Team For Helium Breast Implants STAT!

Well remember, before we start the R&D we need to know what kind of boobs we are dealing with, therefore we need all dz.com women to send in pics of their boobs so we can get the dimensions for the implants.
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

well thanks but I really dont need a pair, mine are natural and in the perfect place already :P

You can't post something like this and not let us see what you mean.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Acme is the company owner. Yippee!! B|
Walt -Production Manager
Turtle -Inspector

Add your own names to the list as you see fit...if you can't think of a good enough title, y'all can just add 'investor' and buy me a beer. :)

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Walt -Production Manager
Turtle -Product Control Inspector(Before and after)

Add your own names to the list as you see fit...if you can't think of a good enough title, y'all can just add 'investor' and buy me a beer. :)

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Walt -Production Manager
Turtle -Product Control Inspector(Before and after
Guppie01 - Sales

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Walt -Production Manager
Guppie01 - Sales and Demonstration:)

OK - so who are our initial models?

Walt -Production Manager
Guppie01 - Sales and Demonstration:)

OK - so who are our initial models?

DangerRoo said she'd be a form model.
~Jaye

Well, I should probably get the implants to better know, present, and sale the product - no????

g

From a purely unbiased standpoint, IMO you're pretty much perfect like you are. No "enhancements" required.:)
Walt

awwwww shucks Walt :$ Thanks!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Well, I should probably get the implants to better know, present, and sale the product - no????

g

From a purely unbiased standpoint, IMO you're pretty much perfect like you are. No "enhancements" required.:)
Walt

g

Ok with all of these perfect the way they are women posting, and seeing my market share slipping away, let me just say AGAIN, with added emphasis:

ME FIRST!!!!! I want the first pair for myseeeeeelf!!! :D:D:D I am NOT perfect the way I am. :D I want to drop about 3 pounds of weight outta these things. 3 pounds skyward instead of 3 pounds groundward would be SO COOL!!! :D:P

I'm gonna get a government grant for my floating boobies project. B|
~Jaye

g

Walt

g

Ok with all of these perfect the way they are women posting, and seeing my market share slipping away, let me just say AGAIN, with added emphasis:

ME FIRST!!!!! I want the first pair for myseeeeeelf!!! :D:D:D I am NOT perfect the way I am. :D I want to drop about 3 pounds of weight outta these things. 3 pounds skyward instead of 3 pounds groundward would be SO COOL!!! :D:P

I'm gonna get a government grant for my floating boobies project. B|

Just don't let 'em "get away" from ya... people would be calling in UFO reports from a tri-state area!!! :P;):D:)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Hey ACME, you said I could join your Company in the other thread! Can I be the quality control guy?!?!

Yeah...just make sure you check with altitude...stuff like broke is saying. I don't want to blow up at altitude. B|
~Jaye

I want to drop about 3 pounds of weight outta these things. 3 pounds skyward instead of 3 pounds groundward would be SO COOL!!! :D:P

There ARE easier and less painful ways to lose weight.:ph34r:

I wonder if this qualifies as one of those useless threads.

(I didn't see HH's announcement until I answered a post in this thread and ended up bumping it right under his announcement...:S:$)

Go Jaye! :ph34r: Oh well. I was not gonna be logging on so much but I'm still tied up in these darned closing pins...[:/]
~Jaye

(I didn't see HH's announcement until I answered a post in this thread and ended up bumping it right under his announcement...:S:$)

Go Jaye! :ph34r: Oh well. I was not gonna be logging on so much but I'm still tied up in these darned closing pins...[:/]

And we love you for it.

And we love you for it.

I know we all just wish they weren't necessary. :(

-But since they are, I am off to spray a batch right now actually.
~Jaye

Oh c'mon! Am I the only one that thinks this company name should have the word "ACME" in it somewhere? You know, like from the Roadrunner cartoons. Plus, it's ACME's idea in the first place.

Makes perfect sense to me.

B|

There's something about the smell of jet fuel, nylon, and adrenaline that gives me a huge boner.