ACMESkydiver

I Need a Research & Development Team For Helium Breast Implants STAT!

Who's on board? Wouldn't this be a wonderful thing?

Women - how would you like to NOT have to wear an underwire any more?! Nursed a baby? No problem! They'll sit up under your chin like they did when you were 16. B|

Just think of the instant weight loss! We could market it to fat chicks. :)
Oooo!! And potential safety aspects!! If you trip and fall, you're less likely to crash HARD into the ground and therefore remove some risk of day to day injury!

Freefall speeds would drop...canopies would have to be smaller to maintain a good decent rate. :D

I need corporate sponsors and a kick ass R & D team. Let's get to work! B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Oooo!! And potential safety aspects!! If you trip and fall, you're less likely to crash HARD into the ground and therefore remove some risk of day to day injury!

Only problem I see with this is that whiplash would be more prevalent in such cases. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I want to be the product manager. I have a great "hands on" style that would be awesome!

Walt

Ok Walt can be Production Manager.

PS...I want the first approved pair! My boobies are beautimous now, but they'd be AMAZING with helium. :DB|
~Jaye

...I want the first approved pair! My boobies are beautimous now, but they'd be AMAZING with helium. :DB|

Ahem. pics?

Walt

Where's that "This Thread Is Worthless Without Pictures" animated picture? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Who's on board? Wouldn't this be a wonderful thing?

Women - how would you like to NOT have to wear an underwire any more?! Nursed a baby? No problem! They'll sit up under your chin like they did when you were 16. B|

Just think of the instant weight loss! We could market it to fat chicks. :)

Freefall speeds would drop...canopies would have to be smaller to maintain a good decent rate. :D

I need corporate sponsors and a kick ass R & D team. Let's get to work! B|

hey I better get something out of THIS idea :D:D;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

...I want the first approved pair! My boobies are beautimous now, but they'd be AMAZING with helium. :DB|

Ahem. pics?

Walt

I'm pretty sure I can't post them on a public forum, seeing as they are about to become a part of an R & D for our new company. Y'know, wouldn't want to give an edge to corporate spies an' shit...:ph34r:

Hey, we need a company name...
~Jaye

Sure. 1/2 off a pair. ;)

:D:D:D:D

You should be a team player...you've gotta have some kind of background that would allow us to put you on a roster for R&D and take government funding and corporate investors' money for our own selfish gains...
~Jaye

Sure. 1/2 off a pair. ;)

:D:D:D:D

You should be a team player...you've gotta have some kind of background that would allow us to put you on a roster for R&D and take government funding and corporate investors' money for our own selfish gains...

well thanks but I really dont need a pair, mine are natural and in the perfect place already :P but I can help get a team together of what kind of replicas your going for :P
and I can help your company with marketing and business sence....got lots more Ideas
(I.C.D#2 VP)

Great. Now boobie sucking guys like me are going to get high voices from HISS (Helium Induced Sucking Syndrome)

Look at it as an improvement. Usually, boobie sucking guys like us get high voices from being kicked in the nuts or from a face full of pepper spray.

Walt

Great. Now boobie sucking guys like me are going to get high voices from HISS (Helium Induced Sucking Syndrome)

hahah a new syndrom! no worries acme's will have several models to choose from but will be the only company able to provide built in reinforcements to prevent leaking, all the others wont get that special pattent. however it has no long lasting effects and well for some who like to role play, there will be the other models to choose from :D:D
(I.C.D#2 VP)

Sweet. Ok Let me know if can the suction limit tester on the valves.

:P what did you get a little too excited durring typing? hahah but I think I can see what your saying. sorry...you got to ask acme to get on the list
(I.C.D#2 VP)

Ummm... If my nipples are pierced, will the helium leak out of the holes, or will there be some kind of special 'seal' that can be used? My boobies are beautiful now, but with helium, they'll always be beautiful. Let me know when you get helium ass implants as well.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Ummm... If my nipples are pierced, will the helium leak out of the holes, or will there be some kind of special 'seal' that can be used? My boobies are beautiful now, but with helium, they'll always be beautiful. Let me know when you get helium ass implants as well.

I'm sure we will be able to handle pierced nips...and look for ass implants in our winter 2010 collection. B|:ph34r:
~Jaye

I'm sure we will be able to handle pierced nips...and look for ass implants in our winter 2010 collection. B|:ph34r:

Have you considered an option for Nitrous Oxide?
You could really be the hit of the DZ parties.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

I want to be the product manager. I have a great "hands on" style that would be awesome!

Walt

Ok Walt can be Production Manager.

PS...I want the first approved pair! My boobies are beautimous now, but they'd be AMAZING with helium. :DB|

I would like to be the final assembly inspector.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

mine are natural and in the perfect place already

Ummm -- give it time :P

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)