pinkfairy

Songs about skydiving!

5D by The Byrds

Somebody I Do Not Know (honest to God) dropped a CD in my letterbox @ my home (there ARE people into this Valentine thing I guess...). On occasion I mentioned to be a Byrds fan (a "what fan?" the young ones say nowadays...) but I havent got a clue who did this*). It had "Mr Tambourine Man/ Byrds" written on it with a CD-pencil.

Since these are modern times, I scanned the CD for virusses (without actually knowing what Norton security is realy doing there) and it came out "clean".
Put it in my computer and listened. Yes -an audio CD of the Byrds, according to the Media Player
For some reason I decided to 'scan' the Bonfire for 'Byrds' and this was the only post that turned up.

As luck would have it - 5D was on the CD...

If Tonto were still online, we would all have known that the year of the Rat has started a couple of days ago... (or, let me rephrase that - when you found out / if you did / that the year of the Rat had started, were you reminded of Tonto? And let me rephrase that again - would you have been?)

BSBD

*) With me living in the Netherlands, skydivers living in Florida are above suspicion, of course...

"Whoever in discussion adduces authority uses not intellect but memory." - Leonardo da Vinci
A thousand words...