goofyjumper

Going to see a Medium....

Anyone got any advise on them?

Don't answer vague questions.
IF they are a true medium they wil be able to tell you stuff without using the John edward trick.

I have never seen one but my mother and her sister did and they found out that they had half sisters.

When they asked their mom she finally told them about them.

Something like that makes me wonder since none of them knew about their mothers previous marrige.
My photos

My Videos

Hey Brandy,

I can't give any advice on mediums since I personally haven't used them but there are many examples of charlatans and other con artists that graviatate to this business. Just try and stay aware.

Do I believe that long lost relatives can come back to the living and communicate with us? Yes I do believe that and I have reasons why I believe it.

Good luck. FWIW I always enjoyed jumping with Lee and I loved his attitude toward new jumpers.
Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

I am really just going to see her and see if I can speak with her. She is having a seminar. I will not ask her any questions, but I feel that Lee would push her (you all know how he his) to letting me know that he is here then maybe I will feel a little bit better.

I must be crazy!:S Oh well, it wasn't that much money!

-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

maybe I will feel a little bit better.

Well I don't know if I can help you feel better or not but I truly enjoyed the times that I spent around Lee and his infectious smile. Thinking of his smile ALWAYS brings a smile to my face. Like this---->:)
Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

If they make you feel better, great. I wouldn't trust any information they give you.

To be more accurate, the veracity of what they tell you depends on how good they are at reading YOU and what you tell them. In that way they are a lot closer to a mirror than anything "supernatural" - but sometimes a mirror is a good thing to have.

Friends of mine in college were using a couple different ones and I thought I'd give it a try. One was a freebie and the other cost me $25. Both seemed to focus on what I think they thought would be the obvious stuff and bought were completely off base. I did however get a box in the mail that one told me about. Big deal, I was a student, Mom was always sending me stuff. Oh, and I never did go to California with the blonde chick I had yet to meet.
That's my experience, maybe I'm just not a true believer.
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

Ask them why, if they really have this skill, are they taking a few bucks from you, instead of $1M from James Randi???
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I went to a party with one (he appeared on some Lifetime show shortly after) because a paying guest bailed out at the last minute. He was very clear in the beginning that he wanted yes and no answers basically nothing to lead him into anything. I knew the other people there pretty well, and I will say the info he was coming up with was pretty impressive. He didn't claim to see the future only to "talk to dead people".

One woman left in a huff then later admitted that the "man in the cowboy hat from tennessee" he wouldn't stop asking her about was some old lover no one knew about. Nothing about this woman says Tennessee or cowboy hats. He looked at me and told me about my horseback riding career, my Father death, mom's new boyfriend (by name) and the fact that he was from somewhere far away (France), and I could go on. Tons of stuff like that for everyone who attended.

I don't know if he was a "psychic", a really good detective (I doubt it, I was a last minute guest no myspace page or anything like that for anyone) or super psychologist; but it was entertaining to say the least. Listening to the tapes later was cool too.

My two best mates were killed coming to get me from work many years ago. We went to a medium ina different city. We got it recorded too.

This lady spoke of how shane was really pissed off because where he was there was no tobacco or weed. He was a massive weed smoker and had a smokers cough. The medium told us about this smokers cough.

He use to also call us the MS tribe when were young, marijuana society tribe, anyway, she spoke of this as well.

She also told us how Chris and shane had seen each other only once since their passing and that they are both with their loved ones up there.

To be honest, i never believe in this shit and am still very weird about it but this lady had no clue of our friends and told us so much that there was no way she should have known. Especially cause we never booked the apointment.

I ask you to record it if you do go as you can then share it with others.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Go ahead and spend more money to see a large. It costs a little more but the quality of service that you receive is well worth the investment.

:D

that is EXACTLY what i was thinking when i saw the thread title...

the fact that most 'mediums' are actually X-Larges has always been hilarious.. and gets me in trouble with 1 'professional' i know.

I'm quite the skeptic (of everything) but she always knew when i was coming over to hang out.... even when driving from 4 hours away, the door would be open and a cold beer near my favorite chair.

When I lived in Deland, I did a psychology paper on the subject. One palmist, two mediums. I disclosed what I was doing in advance.

After review, I noted that it was all generalization base on observation.

"Do you have a dead male relative?"
- Who doesn't? Only a grandfather at the time.

"Is he tall?"
- I am 5'10", good guess, but g'pa was short.

"I see a whirlwind picking up papers. Are you confused about some aspect of your college life?"
- Just like every other college student.

The medium we went to never asked a single question. Just told us facts that she should and could not have known, personal things and memorys in great detail.

This is why she tripped me out so much because i dont believe int hat sort of shit. Maybe i got lucky and saw the real deal, you never know.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

i went to a girls house with a friend once.. wasnt such a good time for me then either..

well, we just sat in the living room, and all of a sudden that woman starts talking about me and my life! it was accurate to the dot, and to be honest, it freaked me out completely for a long time! insomnia and more included..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

:D:ph34r::D ...Not laughing at you. Just thinking what Lee would actually say to a medium if she really could communicate with him. :D

Go ahead and pay her whatever you can part with, and if she suddenly turns beet red and says: "my God, I can't repeat that kind of language!" You'll know she's for real.

Oh, and I hope it's not the old palm reader broad down on Mahan Drive. I went to her once, and even after I told her my name, she kept calling me David.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

:D:ph34r::D ...Not laughing at you. Just thinking what Lee would actually say to a medium if she really could communicate with him. :D

Go ahead and pay her whatever you can part with, and if she suddenly turns beet red and says: "my God, I can't repeat that kind of language!" You'll know she's for real.

Oh, and I hope it's not the old palm reader broad down on Mahan Drive. I went to her once, and even after I told her my name, she kept calling me David.

You mean that's not your name?:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

To YOU, it's always Tiffany. Seriously though, you know how Houdini left his wife a secret code so she would know if a medium was really talking to him? If Brandy finds one who says: "He just called me a 'fat, pikey cuhhnt'" or "he wants to know if you 'wanna get yer nuhts in.'" I'll pay her myself.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is