millertimeunc

Yellow Tail Shiraz

I think I love this wine a little more than I should. Anyone else out there have a favorite?

2003 campus oaks zin is better........but you can't get it anymore. There are just too many out there to choose one.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Last time we got drunk on "Yellow Tail" on a boys scuba trip, we were all swearing about getting fucked by the "Chinese Whore" as we were nursing our hangover the next morning:)
Doc

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

So far, I've tried two or three Francis Coppola reds...all very good.
My problem is I wind up dumping out most of the bottle time and time again, cause I don't drink like I used to and the wine goes bad. I even use the vacuum seal thing, but it only improves the wine's life by a few days.

When it comes to Shiraz, I'll take the Rosemount over the Yellow Tail any day.

Me too. an, not to piss off my canadian friend ;), but we pay about $6 here for the Rosemount.B|

Its a great everyday wine. Its a bit too bold for more delicate meals, but for day to day drinking, or a glass by itself, it does the job nicely!
Remster

Me too. an, not to piss off my canadian friend , but we pay about $6 here for the Rosemount.

Bastard!!!!!! I think it is around $18 here, which would still fall in the cheaper wines.

(My drink of choice lately has been a rice vodka that is amazing to drink. If you ever get a chance to pick up a bottle og Kissui Vodka from Japan, buy it, you'll love it. The fucking idiots at the LCBO have decided to stop selling it, so I am stockpiling lol)

So far, I've tried two or three Francis Coppola reds...all very good.
My problem is I wind up dumping out most of the bottle time and time again, cause I don't drink like I used to and the wine goes bad. I even use the vacuum seal thing, but it only improves the wine's life by a few days.

Why don't you put what's left over in an ice cube tray and freeze it for use in sauces, gravies, etc.

Then you're not wasting it (well, not COMPLETELY wasting it).
'Shell