NWFlyer

OMG Weekend Jump Numbers 2-9 and 2-10 2008

0:3:

OMG such an awesome week and weekend. ;) One awesome two way freefly with kev, a 4 way freefly with some new friends from utah, and a 13 way sunset tracking dive with everyone

I also did 3 other jumps during the week....I havent done 6 jumps in a week in almost 6 months....GOD I LOVE SKYDIVING B|

p.s. Did I mention how nice the weather was?>:(

You wern't the only one blessed with great weather! ECSC was mid 70's and no clouds!B| FloraBama beach jumps rule!;)

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Oren does drool on occasion....:P

He did a little bit when he was the only guy on a jump with six ladies. :$
Unless you count the video guy. ;)

and I had work on Saturday :( glad you guys had a good time Oren is the best:D he even lets me jump with him once in a while
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

and I had work on Saturday :( glad you guys had a good time Oren is the best:D he even lets me jump with him once in a while

Yeah, we were wondering where you were!!! Although between you and Oren, I think you have convinced us to come back to Zhills and play with you guys more often. Hopefully you won't have to work next time we're out there.
;)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I did 6 jumps on Saturday and three jumps on Sunday - despite the winds being as crappy as they were (high, turbulent, and gusty). I would have done more but as a few of you know I had to take care of Brandon. I don't think I'll be jumping this weekend - "nurse" duty [:/]

http://3ringnecklace.com/

0:1:1

After a routine solo, line-twists and an a uncontrollable spinning malfunction led to my first cutaway and reserve ride. Cutting away sent me into shock, and I luck to have: 1) landed safely without injury and 2) recovered main, dbag, and handles.

Thanks go to Marcelo Garcia for packing the reserve that saved my ass.

LOL... :(::(::(

That will change on Thursday, well at least the jumping part..B|B|:)

Did you sprain your hand??????:P:P

How did you know??? Are you going to lend me yours.:ph34r::ph34r:

LOL

At least next weeks weekend #'s will be an imporvement for us:)
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"