bigway

Username 'WFFC'

I see that Michael is logged in as WFFC. That usually means something when he logs in as that name doesn't it?

It's really cool when everybody starts checking in with us again. Last week I got an email from him using that name, and it kinda is an exciting thing to see our name in caps again.
He's really good about helping us with the whole web deal. And what's really neat about the WFFC is that he is only one of about 300 people who help out. I've been hearing from some of the skydiving medical people for months and the skydiving grounds people (wow, THAT'S a weird thing to say) have been conversing with me daily since the last Convention. We're getting together in a week or two to drink in Rantoul. I guess it's just one of the things that makes the Convention such a cool and unusual thing.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Beth...if somethings going to happen, I think I need a phone call ;)

Where I come from, it's corporate policy to notify IT of projects no less than three days after they were due:)

Ok that is fucking HILARIOUS...and so true!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Michael, do you feel stalked - I mean, just sayin', with all these people lurking your username and then posting about it?

Kinda Creepy - no?:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Michael, do you feel stalked - I mean, just sayin', with all these people lurking your username and then posting about it?

Personally I think it's funny that I login since I've really been too busy for 3 people and this creates a bunch of stir. Creepy? Maybe...is she cute and does she have a twin sister? :P
-----
~~~Michael

Personally I think it's funny that I login since I've really been too busy for 3 people and this creates a bunch of stir. Creepy? Maybe...is she cute and does she have a twin sister? :P

Hi Michael!!! It's been awhile...

Well - make your own judgement on that.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hi Michael!!! It's been awhile...;)

Hey luv! It has. You don't write, you don't call. thought the love was gone. Might be that I've just been all over the place the last couple years.
Care to be my stalker?

http://my.flightmemory.com/mbruso

LOL...sure..It'd be my pleasure to stalk ya:ph34r: Phil has my new contact info. We need to catch up. BTW, I've been quite the Gypsy myself..but I'm homesick.

LOL...sure..It'd be my pleasure to stalk ya:ph34r: Phil has my new contact info. We need to catch up. BTW, I've been quite the Gypsy myself..but I'm homesick.

I'll get it from Phil and we'll swap travel stories. I've got a few scary ones of late. I've been home since just before Christmas waiting for a client to decide if the sky is blue or not so I've been a bit stir crazy.
-----
~~~Michael

when Rantoul happens we will need a foam pit set up

I have it on good authority that the foam pit is NNOOO problem, right Andy?

If you come, they will build it.....Wait! Stop! Reverse that.
:)
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646