ACMESkydiver

End of Innocence

Love to hear about it...every time I think of lil' Jaleesa eventually dating I think of that scene in 'Bad Boys' (or mebbe Bad Boys II??) when Will Smith meets Martin's daughter's boyfriend at the door...

Good stuff right there.

I even brought in Hired Guns as I had been forewarned that she was bringing a "Date". The Poor Date had not only meet me, But Clay and Hisgoofyness were hired as extra security for the night. The meeting went something like this:

Eve: Dad, This is Brandon.
Dad: Brandon, That is MY daughter. Put your hands on her and I break your arms, Got it?
Brandon: yes sir.
Eve: DAD!!!!>:(
Dad: Just being Honest Sweety. Now go on inside and enjoy your party.

Had Clay working the front Door and Ben In the back of the room with me making regular patrols. It was fun watching the Kid flinch when ever I walked by.:):D (Actually he was a very Polite and well mannered boy that I couldnt help but to like by the end of the night. I just couldnt let Him know that!!:D)

Kid picking up my daughter for a date a while back..

Me: Is you dad a doctor or a lawyer?

Kid: No sir, why do you ask?

Me: 'Cause if you lay a hand on my daughter, you're gonna need one and I'll need the other!

:o

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I did call the kid aside later and explain to him exactly what "the Door Guy" did for a living... in alot of detail. :D

How wide did his eyes get? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Marcus Burnett: You a virgin?
Reggie: Yes, sir.
Marcus Burnett: Good. Keep it that way. Ain't gonna be no fucking tonight.
Mike Lowery: You ever made love to a man?
Reggie: No.
Mike Lowery: You want to?

I love that!! :D:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

No....cuz I forget where I put 'em...:ph34r:

Q: You know the best part of growing old?
A: You get to meet new people every day!

;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I just looked at the thread title and read: End of Ignorance...

It was too good to be true;)

Here in the US, that is scheduled for January 20, 2009, (hopefully).[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I don't remember, but I have been told how I lost my innocence of Santa....

I was three, my brother six. At this point, you are probably thinking that my brother killed it for me. if that is what you are thinking, well, I'm sorry to say, you would be wrong. Ok, so, Christmas morning, we wake up, and it is time to open the gifts that Santa left behind for us good little boys and girls. I see the gifts, turn to my older brother and say, "Scott, I think mommy and daddy are santa." He asked me why, and then I told him, "I saw that wrapping paper in their closet." ... Three years old, and santa was gone. My brother was never the same.

true storyB|

CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

I had a hard time keeping my two believing this past Christmas. They are 7 and 5. Doubt kept creeping in for both of them and they would tag team me. Far too critical and clever for their own good. [:/]

On Christmas morning my husband and the two kids got stockings stuffed with goodies. Of course, mine was mostly empty except for some misc. candy I had tossed in. My daughter, the 5 year old, asked me if my stocking was empty because I had been bad, or because I was really Santa. No good answer to that one, I tell ya!

Jaye, I hate to break it to you but I have no doubt that she's been pretending for your benefit for a while. Both my niece and nephew pretended until they couldn't anymore and finally told my Sister. And yes, she knows theres no santa, no easter bunny . . . You're entering a new phase of your relationship with Jaleesa - how cool is that B|

Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

Jaye, I hate to break it to you but I have no doubt that she's been pretending for your benefit for a while. Both my niece and nephew pretended until they couldn't anymore and finally told my Sister. And yes, she knows theres no santa, no easter bunny . . . You're entering a new phase of your relationship with Jaleesa - how cool is that B|

+1 I had it pretty well figured out by 7ish if I remember correctly. I'd be very surprised if by 11 the cat was not out of the bag.
Less talking, more flying.

:( I want my baby back. I want my baby that can't pronounce 'lucky' and says 'yucky'...I want the little 2 year old that said, 'Ya-ya jewyyyy!' instead of 'Introducing!'

Dang it. Had to buy her proper growing up girl clothes an hour ago, too. :S

I only have her for 7 more years...I just wish time would slow down a little and let me enjoy my 'baby' a lil' longer. :)
~Jaye

I was with my Sister Terri when she bought my niece her first bra. Terri felt like she too was loosing her baby, I felt for her.

Did you know they have padded trainging bras??? I was shocked :o I won't tell you what Terri said. :$

Keith

I was with my Sister Terri when she bought my niece her first bra. Terri felt like she too was loosing her baby, I felt for her.

Did you know they have padded trainging bras??? I was shocked :o I won't tell you what Terri said. :$

FYI for anyone that needs to know for their little princess...the padding in training bras is to help conceal their breast 'buds' (basically the nipple and a little bit around it) that stick out off of a little girl's chest prior to the rest of the fatty tissue behind it developing. It is to minimize embarrassment, much the same as lightly padded bras for adult women are meant to camouflage nips that stick out and are pointy from time to time. :$

I did buy one of those.
~Jaye

In my and Terri's defense, that's not the explanation the woman in the training bra department had. I like yours better. I'd like to think it has less to do with vanity and more to do with dignity.
Keith

In my and Terri's defense, that's not the explanation the woman in the training bra department had. I like yours better. I'd like to think it has less to do with vanity and more to do with dignity.

Dang...I'm thinking that sales lady may need to learn a smidge more about her product line! [:/] I'd sure hope she isn't trying to tell little girls & their moms that they need to appear more 'womanly'. :S
~Jaye

Dang...I'm thinking that sales lady may need to learn a smidge more about her product line! [:/] I'd sure hope she isn't trying to tell little girls & their moms that they need to appear more 'womanly'. :S

Last time I was looking at these with my little sister, they had two kinds: one was the "lined" kind (which is what I got her), and the other was clearly marked as "padded" and was intended to do a bit more than cover things up.

Last time I was looking at these with my little sister, they had two kinds: one was the "lined" kind (which is what I got her), and the other was clearly marked as "padded" and was intended to do a bit more than cover things up.

WTF... how the hell do they market THOSE?? "Winnie the Pooh Wonderbra" or something??? :S
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706