skydivertracy

Flying from chicago to Florida 3/28 weekend? Will pay $$ to transport 2 lb puppy...

I bought a puppy from a chicago breeder and was going to fly up and meet her at the airport to fly right back down to Miami (same day). I'm willing to pay $100 for the SAFE courier of this pup. She is a 2-3 lb shih tzu puppy. Would prefer flights into West Palm, Ft. Lauderdale and the BEST would be into MIAMI. Would have to be for the dates of 3/28 weekend or the first weekend in April. YOU MUST be Responsible and love dogs and it must be a NON-STOP flight. I will be VERY picky about who can do this. I love her already :)

What I need is for someone to meet the breeder at the airport and take the dog (in a dog carrier) on the flight with you down to Florida. I will pay for the extra cost for the airline. I will meet you at the Florida Airport and pay whomever the $100 for bringing the pup to me.

Also, the dog carrier counts as a piece of carry-on luggage.

Very nice :P

Oh, by the way, the breeder will NOT ship the puppy. I personally have to have someone pick her up. Last case, I'll take the 3 hour flight to/from on the same day. A flight is like $250 or so...not bad - just a day of travel that sucks.

So you want someone else to do it for $100. :DClassic!!