turtlespeed

It's that time again . . .

. . . and, well, it's just the way the human body works.

How do you react when all those hormones are running rampant??
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Guy: OTHER: Shes pregnant and its on a day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute basis!!

Congrats?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

If she is always grumpy how can you tell wether she is PMSing or not?

It has alot to do with the glowing eyes and the skull look on her face.

Ya know.... endorphins help with the cramping and headaches, so you could be a nice boy and help her out.

I'm thinking that if she's grumpy, it's cuz you're not giving it up. :P

oh and compliments and cuddles help with the moodiness if that was your next excuse for not performing your manly duties

Ya know.... endorphins help with the cramping and headaches, so you could be a nice boy and help her out.

oh and compliments and cuddles help with the moodiness if that was your next excuse for not performing your manly duties

Actually, your comment and ithe inferences does not directly pertain to me, nor does the speculation.

What - IS - apparent is that, well, to be delicate . . . you seem a little over emotional today. It could be the pain meds, maybe the LACK of pain meds. I don't know.

Or maybe you are just Raggin.

:ph34r::ph34r:

Grrr. At least women have a true physiological reason to act like that. What's a man's excuse? :S

What would you expect from a guy dealing with it?

How would you like to be on the receiving end of, "Why are you acting so grouchy?"

"I'm not grouchy. I'm just keeping my mouth shut right now because you're grouchy and I don't want to say anything because it will set you off. Please, put down the knife."

That's why we act kinda out of sorts at times... No physiological reason - just a natural emotional reaction.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Actually, your comment and ithe (sic) inferences does not directly pertain to me, nor does the speculation.

What - IS - apparent is that, well, to be delicate . . . you seem a little over emotional today. It could be the pain meds, maybe the LACK of pain meds. I don't know.

Or maybe you are just Raggin.

:ph34r::ph34r:

Nope, Cycle day number 21 (you're a week off).... but that doesn't mean that a girl doesn't still want it. :P

and "rags"(pads) are ICKY.

Grrr. At least women have a true physiological reason to act like that. What's a man's excuse? :S

What would you expect from a guy dealing with it?

How would you like to be on the receiving end of, "Why are you acting so grounchy?"

"I'm not grouchy. I'm just keeping my mouth shut right now because you're grouchy and I don't want to say anythign because it will set you off. Please, put down the knife."

That's why we act kinda out of sorts at times... No physiological reason - just a natural emotional reaction.

I agree, you just need to give it up and you'll both be happy and calm down...repeat as necessary
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama