78RATS

Bryan McNamee is awesome.

I admit that I had to look it up but he is the guy accusing Roger CLemens of using steroids. Bryan at one time was Roger's trainer.

After reading the article, neither party gave any real prove to substantiate their claims so I'll without judgement until facts and not accusations come out.
Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

He is the trainer that claims he injected Clements with steroids and HGH. He also produced "evidence" he claims he saved for numerous years (syringes/bloody gauze pads, etc.) This while he was claiming to be friends with Clemens/hung out with his family, etc.

Personally, I don't care whether he gave Jesus steroids. Anybody that acts like your friend while gathering evidence against you is a total douche bag. The moderators deleted my original thread calling him a fuckhead. Just stating fact.

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

neither party gave any real prove to substantiate their claims

Can you provide proof that you didn't do something in the privacy of your own home/office/wherever?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I find it hard to belive congress doesnt have anything better to do than investegate sports. The "steroids in baseball" story has been everywhere for weeks. And now there going after the Patriots for spygate too.

And I agree gathering evidence against yor friend is a dick move for sure. McNamee just comes off to me as real shady.
BASE 1384

On the John Stewart show (daily Show) the other night he was making remarks about how congrees was going after the baseball players and the football spy gate situation but that there were no hearings planned for the destruction of the gitmo interrogation tapes! Priorities are wacked!

Clemens is an amazing pitcher and I give props to him for fighting it out but it's hard to belive he never tried steriods or HGH. Bryan McNamee on the other hand is a total turd. Shady with a capital S.

B|

I find it hard to belive congress doesnt have anything better to do than investegate sports.

Congress cares because they have given the professional sports leagues exemptions to anti-trust laws. They see that as carte blanche to scrutinize them as closely as they feel necessary to ensure they aren't abusing their sovereignty.

As for McNamee, he's a douchebag living in a douchebag's world. Even shady people have to cover their asses when they deal with shady people.

I find it hard to belive congress doesnt have anything better to do than investegate sports.

Congress cares because they have given the professional sports leagues exemptions to anti-trust laws. They see that as carte blanche to scrutinize them as closely as they feel necessary to ensure they aren't abusing their sovereignty.

As for McNamee, he's a douchebag living in a douchebag's world. Even shady people have to cover their asses when they deal with shady people.

I for one don't give a rats ass if some player wants to inject himself with donkey piss. That is the MLB's responsibility to police that.
I for one don't vote for people to be in Congress to debate if 1 or 20 people in professional sports took enhancing drugs.
Our country has much more pressing issues. BTW we also have the highest prison population of all countries. You wonder why, hey that guy took HGH, lets put him in jail because his employer didn't catch it when he was employed with them.

Sure there is more to the story, but who really gives a shit, really.

SC in 3 2 1 .....................
Skymama's #2 stalker -

i'm shocked this hasn't hit sc yet -

i have a direct connection to bryan and for all of you that think he is shitty, thats your prerogative, but he is NOT a shitty man at all

bryan used to work for the police dept and knew that by injecting clemens, he needed to cover his own ass if they ever were caught - and that is what he did

speak however ill of him you'd like, he was doing his job - he screwed up just as bad as clemens did, however he was at least man enough to admit it
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

[Reply] he is NOT a shitty man at all

ANYBODY that pretends they are your friend while actively stabbing you in the back is a shitty man.

he was doing his job

what job exactly would that be?

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

Can you provide proof that you didn't do something in the privacy of your own home/office/wherever?

No I couldn't provide that type of prove and I don't expect Roger or anyone else to be able to do it either. It is very easy for people to make accusations against another person. The accusation doesn't make it true. However the denial doesn't make it false either. I'll keep an open mind.

Personally I think the resources devoted to this issue could be better utilized somewhere else.
Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

[Reply] he is NOT a shitty man at all

ANYBODY that pretends they are your friend while actively stabbing you in the back is a shitty man.

he was doing his job

what job exactly would that be?

whoops i forgot that you were there with them throughout the whole time and you know exactly what it is to be a personal trainer....

all i'm saying is that before you sit there and jump the gun, you need to understand there is a LOT more going on BEHIND the scenes than you are being exposed to - so if you'd like to judge go right ahead... i'm not entitled to discuss more of what i know until things finish - but you are not owed any explanations
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

I find it hard to belive congress doesnt have anything better to do than investegate sports. The "steroids in baseball" story has been everywhere for weeks.

Any idea on the economic footprint baseball has on our nation?

That ultimately is why they care.

And the fact that CHILDREN are encouraged to use steroids because their hero's use them.

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

i'm shocked this hasn't hit sc yet -

i have a direct connection to bryan and for all of you that think he is shitty, thats your prerogative, but he is NOT a shitty man at all

bryan used to work for the police dept and knew that by injecting clemens, he needed to cover his own ass if they ever were caught - and that is what he did

speak however ill of him you'd like, he was doing his job - he screwed up just as bad as clemens did, however he was at least man enough to admit it

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=mlb&id=3187013
Yeah, a real winner. Just keep your hand over your drink when he's around.

i'm not entitled to discuss more of what i know until things finish - but you are not owed any explanations

so you've got the inside scoop huh? i'm duly impressed. the way i look at it my taxpayer dollars are being squandered to save his sorry douche bag ass and i am owed an explanation for that, albeit i don't expect to get it from you.