GQ_jumper

Ladies I have a question for you

Why the hell do you buy the BS we tell you at the bar? I told some of the most ridiculous lines at the bar this weekend and pretty much all of them worked. Looking at my phone today I have 3 new phone numbers and two dates this week, all of which I got by going out of my way to make an ass of myself to entertain my friends. It's starting to take the sport out of being single, it's just not fun when I don't have to try anymore. I convinced two different women that I was a launch control timing technician for NASA, I said I was the guy that counts backwards from 10 and it worked. In the last week I've also been a traveling vet who just returned from Iceland where I was studying arctic elephant species, a penguine fluffer for the antarctic wildlife exhibit at the Smithsonian, a hot air balloon pilot instructor examiner, and a competitive pole dancer. The pole dancer line was the only one the girls didn't believe but they thought it was cute so it worked anyway.

So I just have to ask, why?
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

It doesn't work on everyone.... in fact sometimes it's just as humorous as a female to counter those advances. When friend and I were getting hit on by some guys like that, she just got real close to one and with her hand gently on his chest, looked into his eyes and asked "Are you an Astronaut too?" Then to get my guy to leave, I told him that my husband was an International Arms Dealer. He thought I was just playing his game, to which I countered.... "CZ-USA is a Czech Republic Firearms company..... like the CZ75 and the skorpion." They left us alone. B|

You know I honestly had no intention of hookingup this weekend, I was just out to have fun, and I'm never against entertaining my buddies at my expense but it just got too easy. By the end of the night last night I wasn't even having to talk to hook up, I could equate it to a lion going hunting in a field full of parapalegic gazelle's:P

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I've never given my number to a guy at a bar or dance club. Mainly because I'm pretty sure that 99% of what they're telling me is complete and total bullshit. ;) I think it's pretty funny that there are girls out there who fall for that stuff. But I'm not that easy. :P:P:P

Why the hell do you buy the BS we tell you at the bar? I told some of the most ridiculous lines at the bar this weekend and pretty much all of them worked. Looking at my phone today I have 3 new phone numbers and two dates this week, all of which I got by going out of my way to make an ass of myself to entertain my friends. It's starting to take the sport out of being single, it's just not fun when I don't have to try anymore. I convinced two different women that I was a launch control timing technician for NASA, I said I was the guy that counts backwards from 10 and it worked. In the last week I've also been a traveling vet who just returned from Iceland where I was studying arctic elephant species, a penguine fluffer for the antarctic wildlife exhibit at the Smithsonian, a hot air balloon pilot instructor examiner, and a competitive pole dancer. The pole dancer line was the only one the girls didn't believe but they thought it was cute so it worked anyway.

So I just have to ask, why?

To make guys like you feel good about yourself.

;)
'Shell

know that not all guys are just looking to lie to convince someone to sleep with them. . . but I was just countering the question about females being gullible.

Oh trust me I know not all women are that gullible, all my best friends are women and they're all far too smart to fall for that stuff, and I don't let them date guys like me anyways:P

I've just had a great run of good luck since I became single a few weeks ago, I need to get shot down once or twice this week just to balance out the universe a little but it seems the harder I try the more I get asked outB|

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Its not hard to figure out man, most of the girls in the bars/clubs are there to get laid. Or at least meet a guy for some dates which in turn lead to getting laid. Try those lines in a grocery store and you wont get same results.
Whether they beleive your lines or not doesnt matter, your potential thats all women need to be satisfied usaully is "potential"
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

Try those lines in a grocery store and you wont get same results.
Whether they beleive your lines or not doesnt matter, your potential thats all women need to be satisfied usaully is "potential"

Guess again, in the last week I've gotten dates by being my usual goofy self on the ski lift, at the dentist office, and at the hospital, I think I've just got some extra mojo kickin right now, that's about the only reasonable explanation:P

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

If it's any consolation, I'm sure they'd all be turned off immediately if they knew how stupid you think they are. :S

Is it truly "stupid" though to just trust that someone is being honest and credible with his answers? Although I would have a level of doubt and jadedness when it comes to issues of "pickup lines," I think it would be better to be able take a person at his/her word.

Ah c'mon! This is horse shit!!:D

You went out with the boys, started off reasonably well; got a few laughs; drank, I hope, at least around 12 pints; got a bit lairly, ended up doing a vulture impressionation in the last half hour prior to last orders, went for some scoff, then started a fight. Right?;)

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'

Maybe, just maybe....they knew it was BS but enjoyed the humor. It's cute to see a man confident enough to make an ass out of himself in front of strangers just to entertain his friend. Humor goes a long way with most chickas...

So...is your ego overinflated yet?? :P

~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com

Maybe they were just fucking with you in return......be careful out there and don't catch anything that is .....well, less than tasteful.:P:P:P:P:P

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I used to bartend and you wouldn't believe the amount of men who love to tell stories -- about their jobs (I got all sorts of things from being in the movie industry to f16 pilot) on several occasions when they would find out that I was a skydiver, they'd tell me they were an instructor, etc. -- completely blatant lies -- I just go along with it with "REALLY????? WOW that sounds so awesome!!! how does it feel to be a navy seal??? have you killed anyone??" or something like that and just pretend to be intrigued. I dunno if that's what those girls were doing, but that's what I usually do. adds entertainment on my end to hear what kinda answers they come up with XD
"I believe the risks I take are justified by the sheer love of the life I lead" - Charles Lindbergh

Maybe they were just fucking with you in return......be careful out there and don't catch anything that is .....well, less than tasteful.:P:P:P:P:P

Hey, come on.... it's those "less than tasteful" transfers that pay the bills!

yeah. for me too....there is nothing better than a guy that comes in with well....a complaint of something weird coming from my penis:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Maybe, just maybe....they knew it was BS but enjoyed the humor. It's cute to see a man confident enough to make an ass out of himself in front of strangers just to entertain his friend. Humor goes a long way with most chickas...

So...is your ego overinflated yet??

AAAAANNNNNDDDD.......we have a winnerB| I always have the best luck meeting women when I try to make an ass out of myself to get a few laughs and don't care whether or not I impress them. It was just entertaining because some of my jokes were taken seriously I actually had to pull out my military ID to prove to one girl that I was joking when I said I worked for NASA

And to answer your question, my ego was properly inflated long before I went to the bar last night, trust me:P I would waste away to nothing without my egoB|

--Dwight D. Eisenhower

You know I honestly had no intention of hookingup this weekend, I was just out to have fun, and I'm never against entertaining my buddies at my expense but it just got too easy. By the end of the night last night I wasn't even having to talk to hook up, I could equate it to a lion going hunting in a field full of parapalegic gazelle's:P

Or maybe they just liked your chaps and thong.... :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

wish I had your problem. I do not think I am toooooo bad looking either haha

Are you claiming Mike is toooooo bad looking?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

First of all, why is this not in the women's forum, second - consider the answer to your question being: Notice the caliber of women that you find in a bar.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun