Sheenster303

Amnesia

Has anyone heard anything about the new game show, "Amnesia"? I was listening to the radio this morning and they had an advertisement about it.

Apparently, they test your memory about different things in your life. They asked a woman contestant, "What was the name of the all female skydiving group you were a part of?" She said "PMS!"

So my question is who was it? All I heard was a voice, so I couldn't tell who it was! I'll be watching NBC at 9 tonight to find out!
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

Started to watch but changed the channel when it appeared that this game show is just WAY too slow. Pick up the tempo, host, or it'll go the way of so many other lame shows of the past.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Started to watch but changed the channel when it appeared that this game show is just WAY too slow. Pick up the tempo, host, or it'll go the way of so many other lame shows of the past.

ltdiver

She wasn't on this show anyway. Seems to be one player per hour show. As funny as it was (and Dennis Miller IS funny!), I don't need to spend an hour learning about someone I don't know.

Guess it or lose it should be the rule. They MAKE money without getting a lot of answers correct.

Meh ... I'll watch again if I'm bored.
'Shell

The ad I heard was on the radio so I assumed the girl in the ad would be on last night.

I watched it and I have to say it was horrifically slow and kind of dumb. At least I TIVO'd it so I was able to fast forward through most of the mind numbing slow crap.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102