FlyinDawg

Cops

I just recently watched a episode of Cops. It's in 1996. Four parachuting landed in water and shore in Boston. I don't see any happen relate to incident in 1996. Anyone know about this incident? They were injured.
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

I just recently watched a episode of Cops. It's in 1996. Four parachuting landed in water and shore in Boston. I don't see any happen relate to incident in 1996. Anyone know about this incident? They were injured.

One was killed. I was injured. Two went in the ocean. That COPS episode is 12 years old. They need to get some new material.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Two went in the ocean.

Would you mind clarifying this a bit? Do you mean that it was only you and one other jumper, and not four jumpers? Or did two land in the ocean and were rescued from there?
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Two went in the ocean.

Would you mind clarifying this a bit? Do you mean that it was only you and one other jumper, and not four jumpers? Or did two land in the ocean and were rescued from there?

4 jumpers......bad spot....two went in the Atlantic. Myself and my buddy made the shoreline where turbulence collapsed our canopies. I was crippled, Ray was killed.

I hoped I would never have to tell this story again. :(

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.