PLFXpert

Can a Cockroach Get Stuck in Your Ear?

from Why Do Men Have Nipples?

Unfortunately, it's not uncommon to see patients in the emergency room with cockroaches in their ears. It seems that the roaches have an easy time crawling in, but aren't very good at backing out.

B|
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

One of the most disturbing ER patients that I had was an 7-8year old girl. Came in at 2-3am with her father because she got a cockroach stuck in her ear AGAIN. Saddest part... she was the most calm and relaxed thing about it all... as if "sigh... got another one in there...."

I got heeby geebies just trying to get it out for her...:S[:/]

One of the most disturbing ER patients that I had was an 7-8year old girl. Came in at 2-3am with her father because she got a cockroach stuck in her ear AGAIN. Saddest part... she was the most calm and relaxed thing about it all... as if "sigh... got another one in there...."

I got heeby geebies just trying to get it out for her...:S[:/]

AGAIN???

Does she play with them or something? B| ACK!
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

June bug flew into my brother n laws ear a few years ago.... ExJARHEAD! DROVE him absolutely nutz! After about an hour and half of trying everything and anything (which caused some bleeding) he finally went to the ER....

the human orifices.... what will God think of next?;)

peace

from Why Do Men Have Nipples?

Unfortunately, it's not uncommon to see patients in the emergency room with cockroaches in their ears. It seems that the roaches have an easy time crawling in, but aren't very good at backing out.

B|

Well, if you are very good with a sling shot, you can get cockroaches stuck in OTHER PEOPLES' ears.

Dannydan,

I don't know if I am correct but I like the word Orafi as a plural to oraface. kinda like octopi, cacti, Uteri:D
My photos

My Videos

Uteri

?? :D

I'll use it in a sentence:D

the twins shared an anus(plural Ani:D) and kindey, but their Uteri were not conjoined.

Lordy :D

I have a friend who uses the term "uteri" often when describing her own reproductive anatomy...lol.

:)
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

very interesting... I dont remember if we tried a light, I know we tried "water boarding" that bug out of there tho!

I did like the funny about ..'that must have been a big bug to break your leg".... I am still laughin on that one!

So how did ya do with not getting addicted to that Rush Limbaugh drug of choice?

very interesting... I dont remember if we tried a light, I know we tried "water boarding" that bug out of there tho!

I did like the funny about ..'that must have been a big bug to break your leg".... I am still laughin on that one!

So how did ya do with not getting addicted to that Rush Limbaugh drug of choice?

:D Yeah I took like two of those pills and they totally just knocked me out. I decided that wasn't for me.

No addiction for me, thanks!
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

I apologize in advance if I sicken anyone to the degree that I was.

In the early 80s, I was a supervisor in a furniture plant, and I was yelling at a woman who worked on the line, trying to get her attention. After hollering 3 or 4 times, I asked one of the girls beside me to go get her for me. She went down, tugged on the girl's arm to get her attention, and brought her over. When I asked why she couldn't hear me, she said she thought she had something in her ear. I looked, but all I could see was something black ( I thought it might be a piece of wood or something), so I told her to go into the restroom and see if she could get it out......if not, I'd send her to the nurse. I asked the second girl to go with her.

The second girl, who was African-American, come back out about two minutes later, and her face was as pale as mine.

Yep.......not only a cockroach, but a DEAD cockroach.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

My sister was out catching lightning bugs one night, she had a whole jar full of them and one in her ear.. she complained of an ear ache the next morning and when Mom took a look she saw the reason why.
My sister freaked out just a bit when mom told her but was relieved when she pulled it out!
www.greenboxphotography.com

I was throwing a football around with two friends when I lived in Ga.

I threw it to one friend who ,out of nowhere, let out this hysterical BWWooommmaaauuhhh and doubled over. I thought he was dicking around and ducking under the ball.

after a few more BLLLLEEEE-AAAGGs
My other friends and I asked WTF was going on and he told us "i got something in my ear."

we walked up to look and he kept eeking out because it was still fluttering.

We couldn't see anything but his eyes teared up when I told him I could see its feet.:D

Luckily he got it out with a q-tip.

My photos

My Videos