Squeak

What percetage of take home pay do you spend to fill you cars tank

The point of the poll is to determine the percentage cost of ONE tank of fuel compared to ONE weeks NETT pay

I pay 11% of my take home pay to fill my car with petrol (gasoline)

Oh and State your Contry of purchase
Australia

if you're not sure

take the cost to fill your tank (e,g. $50)
divide it by the amount you take home in a weeks pay (e.g. $500)
then multiply the answer by 100
50/500 = 0.10 x 100 = 10%
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm fortunate enough to only live 2 miles from work. So gas isn't too big of an issue for me...except for right now in the winter having to heat up my car or else it'll make funny noises.

that has nothing to do with the poll.
How much does it cost to fill your tank.
I dont care if the tank last 6 months. What's the %age cost to fill it up of your weekly pay
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I would think it would have an effect. I mean if I used more gas then the amount I would have to put in would increase therefore I would spend more and the percentage of my pay that I spend on gas would increase.

Or is my lack of sleep totally screwing up how I'm interpreting your question?

I'm fortunate enough to only live 2 miles from work. So gas isn't too big of an issue for me...except for right now in the winter having to heat up my car or else it'll make funny noises.

that has nothing to do with the poll.
How much does it cost to fill your tank.
I dont care if the tank last 6 months. What's the %age cost to fill it up of your weekly pay

My tank is bigger on my car then on my bicycle.
I like waffles.
My photos

My Videos

Or is my lack of sleep totally screwing up how I'm interpreting your question?

I dont know if it's lack of sleep, but it's how much fuel your tank holds that determines the cost to fill it up.
a FULL tank of fuel ,
Why is that so hard for you to comprehend:D:D:D

your tank holds 45 litres and it's $1.50 per litre 45 x $1.50 = $67.50 how hard is that:S
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I think I was reading it as how much you SPEND on gas. Meaning if you have to fill it up 3x a week that's gonna be a much larger percentage than just the cost of filling it up once (which is what I think you're asking now).

Am I starting to get on the right track? And can you see where the confusion came in on my end?

I think I was reading it as how much you SPEND on gas. Meaning if you have to fill it up 3x a week that's gonna be a much larger percentage than just the cost of filling it up once (which is what I think you're asking now).

Am I starting to get on the right track? And can you see where the confusion came in on my end?

Fuck me:D:D:D

The point of the poll is to determine the percentage cost of ONE tank of fuel compared to ONE weeks NETT pay

THAT'S ALL:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The point of the poll is to determine the pertage cost of ONE tank of fuel compared to ONE weeks NETT pay

You can't blame her for being confused.
After all, there is a huge difference between percetage (sic) and pertage. :P
thanks for your informative contribution, you can go now:S:S
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You guys (americans) are the lucky ones. Here in Belgium and probably Europe, diesel prices just went up again. We pay 1.2€/liter that's around 6,5$/gallon. If you have to fill your tank with regular fuel you're totally f*cked it's like 8,5$/gallon.
And analysts here say that prices might double in the next 10 years.
So now you also know why we tend to drive such small...euh... pussy cars ;)

You guys (americans) are the lucky ones. Here in Belgium and probably Europe, diesel prices just went up again. We pay 1.2€/liter that's around 6,5$/gallon. If you have to fill your tank with regular fuel you're totally f*cked it's like 8,5$/gallon.

you're missing the point of the poll
The actual cost of fuel is irrelivant it's how much does it take away from your weekly pay that i am looking for.

you can pay $10 per litre, but if you earn $5000 per week it's only a small fraction of your pay.

That's why I want the %age.
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

you're missing the point of the poll
The actual cost of fuel is irrelivant it's how much does it take away from your weekly pay that i am looking for.

you can pay $10 per litre, but if you earn $5000 per week it's only a small fraction of your pay.

That's why I want the %age.

waaaaayyyy above 12.6%

Fuck me:D:D:D

The point of the poll is to determine the pertage cost of ONE tank of fuel compared to ONE weeks NETT pay

THAT'S ALL:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

suppose you fill up more than once a week and only get paid every 2 weeks? [:/]
and what is a NETT? Neurological Emergencies Treatment Trials?
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

he is asking. How much right now would it cost for you to go to the gas station with aqn empty tank and fill it up to the top.

Not how much you spend each week, nor how much it cost last week or will cost next week.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

he is asking. How much right now would it cost for you to go to the gas station with aqn empty tank and fill it up to the top.

Not how much you spend each week, nor how much it cost last week or will cost next week.

I don't fill it up to the top cause don't have enough money, that is why I have to go back more than once a week

if I go back every other day it takes less money - so I'm saving on gas, right?
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

that si still not the question being asked.

The question, is how much does/would it cost?

In other words, just to make it simple for those who can understand the question....

How many gallons does your tank take to fill and how much is it per gallon?

Simple enough yet?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I have two tanks to fill....:S

as far as ZAPPMAN goes, it is BECAUSE of the NEWS a few years ago about $5perlitre/gal over there that we USArz started hearing about is why our prices shot uP!!!:P

This is increasingly becoming one of the funniest threads.... I think evreynoe kneeeds 2go bck to slep adn startovre cuz no1 is speeling worth crappie:P:D:D:D:D

edited here, because I am so slow at COMPREHENSION and to drag this (SEE PIC BELOW) mother out to do some early morning arithmetic is not something I always like to do, but for squekers and my budgets sake... I DID! and OH BOY was i amazed!

17.83974%
Champaign, Illinois

I truely believe squeak wants to see how much we all make!?!?!?! :P;);) I do better than what my fuel costs show, only b/c i know how to play the IRS shell game!!!B| "Senators pass the tax laws as to not tax themselves to death"....;);)